When you do something adorable - 💙

This was requested by NimNam183!! A really cute idea btw!!!🧡🤍💛

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

-LEO'S POV- 💙

I was at Y/N house, her mom wasn't home being busy at her lab so the two of us were about to watch her favourite Disney movie (COMMENT URS, IM CURIOUS, MINE'S EITHER TREAURE PLANET OR MULAN🤎💜).

She was wearing some pajamas the same shade of my mask, she looked comfortable and hotter than ever with her hair just tickling her neck. I loaded the movie while she headed and got some snacks for us.

Once turning the movie on the movie I turned around and stared at Y/N again, looking her up and down. Yeah, I know it was kinda weird but in those clothes I couldn't take my eye away from her.

Unaware that I had even got up from the couch, I felt my hands wrap around Y/N's hips.

"Clingy today?" She asked laughing.

"Yeah.."

She turned around and sat on the countertop and brought me into a hug.

"Who's clingy now?" I laughed.

"I missed you at school today, you wouldn't believe the fight that Tori had with her goons today I wish you could have been there."

"I missed you too." I muttered into her shoulder.

"You're adorable."

"No you are." I laughed back. She pulled away and I brought my hands to her thighs and she held them.

"Perfect." I said and kissed it gently. She smiled and kissed my hands.

"Fearless."

I kissed her cheek and muttered: "Goregous."

She pecked my forehead and laughed. "Handsome."

"Freaking princess."

"Freaking Prince." I laughed and she giggled again, her eyes sparkling and she did so.

And then she smiled and I smiled back at her until that smile twisted into a smirk.

"What are you thinking of, right now?"

"This." She said and in a split second she jumped and wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my shell. I placed my hands underneath her thighs supporting her laughing my head of.

"You're adorable." I grinned.

As soon as that sentence crawled out of my mouth, she brought her lips to my jaw and pressed her lips to it, gently.

"Wow.." I muttered.

"Yeah." She said in between this kisses. Soon after that she bit down on my skin. Not too hard, but hard enough to make the colour red into my cheeks.

Y/N L/N, the cutest, hottest and most Goregous girl in all of New York was in my arms mouthing me.

She moved down and nuzzled my neck and pinching my cheek before biting on the skin between her lips again.

She stared at me for a second and giggled. I blushed harder and brought her to bridal style in my arms in a second.

"I liked that, you adorable mother f**ker." I chuckled, flicking her nose before kissing it.

"Same, you fearless idiot." She giggled back.

"Now...how about that movie?"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hello, ShyBeanz!!

Thank you for being patient with me while I wrote the next chapter of this story!!! Sorry abt that lack of updates!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 11K READS!!!

YOU ALL MEAN THE WORLD TO ME SHYBEANZ 🤍💙💙🤍
-ShyBeanzLuvRicecakes