Chapter 72 to Chapter 74

Chapter 72

"Yuri is mine (prey)! Get in my way, and I'm gonna kill you!"

"Eei, shut your mouth, baldhead! I am the only worthy one (opponent) for her!"

In the next moment, the baldhead and Zansword collided with each other with their gauntlet and sword!

Chiiiiiiing, a metallic sound echoed. Not stopping there, the two went on to dish out their techniques, seriously aiming for each other's life.

At such a sudden turn of events, the little fairy Navi, the commentator, yelled out, [Ooooooh! The two men started fighting over Yuri-san!]

Hey, why was that little runt getting excited instead of confused...? I mean, these two were supposed to be allies, but out of the blue they began trying to kill each other.

The spectators gathered in the plaza were also getting hyped up. "A fight over a woman? Now we're talking!" "Noice, rip each other apart!" So they yelled, picked up by Navi's mic.

"...Oh well," I muttered while watching the men fight at super-high speed.

Though I was confused, I did find joy in the situation.

The baldhead needed no explanation, he was my best rival/bud. In the battle royale, we had fought a battle so heated my blood boiled, and this time he threw tens of thousands of players at me just to defeat me.

Zansword wasn't bad, either. Previously when he appeared out of nowhere and declared himself the strongest player in the game, I thought he was just some dude with a screw loose, but then we fought and he proved me wrong; he had the ability to back up his claim. His level was high too, and he probably had spent a lot of time accumulating combat experience.

""Uooooooooooooooooo!!!""

These strong men were trying to kill each other to fight me. I couldn't not be happy about this.

So...

"-Don't leave me out of the fun, bastards!!!"

I shot more than 200 weapons at them!

They both reacted instantly. Together, they unleashed special techniques, repelling the swords and spears one after another.

"Kh, stay out of this, Yuri! Just quietly wait until I kill this man with a shiny bald head!"

"Fuck, whose head you call shiny huh, ya game addict?!"

Though they screamed at each other, the men gave me looks of protest.

But if anyone had the right to protest here, it was me!

"The nerve you guys claiming others as 'yours' (prey)...

"Listen here, you bastards! I'll be the final victor here. You will be mine (preys)!"

""Ngh-?!""

The moment I said those words, I felt their hearts go thumping.

The baldhead and Zansword bared their fangs as they grinned then they charged at me at full speed while repelling the weapons I continued to fire at them.

"Those were some bold words, Yuri! Let's see if you can live up to them, take thiiiis!"

"Fuhahaha, you are daring, Yuri, I will give you that! I will pierce through you with my blade!"

Bring it on. I smiled at the two who charged at me.

It'd be a waste to just watch from the sidelines when two strong men were battling it out.

I wouldn't mind even if you guys pincer me from the front and the back. Come hit me with your best shot, baldhead. Come pierce me with your blade, Zansword. I would take you both on with everything I got!