INTRODUCTION

"Whoa, what the heck?" Freen's eyes popped wide open as she discovered a girl snuggled up next to her. This was seriously unexpected. She was used to snoozing solo in naked because, well, she was always alone and quite the introvert – though people often mistook her for being anti-social.

With a careful tug, Freen pulled the blanket around her body and slid out of bed. The mystery girl was facing the other direction, so Freen hadn't caught a glimpse of her face yet. All she could tell was that it was a girl, thanks to the cascade of long black hair and the white dress she was wearing.

This girl definitely looked like she was from another part of the world – her skin tone gave that away. Freen had zero clue about how this girl had ended up in her bed. But one thing was for sure, she needed to disappear from Freen's view – and pronto.

Hold on a sec.

Freen was well aware of her own orientation – yep, she was gay – but she wouldn't just bring a girl home without any recollection of it. So, chances were high that this mysterious girl was the one who'd somehow found her way into Freen's apartment.

Armed with a broom, Freen gave the girl a gentle prod. She flinched as the girl stirred and turned over, still totally conked out. And bam! This time, Freen got a look at her face – a face so ethereal and angelic that it seemed unreal.

Wait, was this an actual angel? Nah, that couldn't be right. Angels were stuff of stories, not real life. Freen often wove tales about angels, but this was different. This was a living, breathing girl right in front of her. And damn, was Freen curious about what made her so unique.

"Hey there, who are you?" Freen questioned, taking a cautious step closer. She examined the girl's features closely, and then it happened – the girl's eyes popped open, and they both let out a startled yelp in perfect sync.

"AHH!"

Right then, Freen realized that having this girl in her life right now would whip up a storm of chaos in her usually peaceful routine.

a/n: I can't leave you guys without a story to wait for. T.T