Chapter 29

WARNING 18+

Day six had arrived, and Freen decided it was time to break out the vodka they'd picked up on the nearest island. Inside the cozy cabin's room, Becky was preoccupied with playing with Bonbon.

"I thought you wanted a drink?" Freen inquired, casting a glance at Becky.

Becky's voice quivered as she replied, "Bonbon might not be feeling well."

Freen understood. Becky seemed nervous about drinking with her, especially because it was her first time. Maybe she'd read stories about characters getting into trouble after drinking.

"Come on, I won't bite," Freen teased, rising from her seat. She reached for Becky's hand and guided her to sit beside her.

Nervousness lingered in Becky as she settled next to Freen. She'd heard that alcohol could make you spill your secrets, saying things you shouldn't. In her case, she feared Freen would discover her feelings, even though they both knew they liked each other, she wasn't entirely sure about Freen's feelings.

"Can I just sip?" Becky asked innocently.

"Sip? I thought you wanted a surprise?" Freen chuckled and poured a glass of vodka into Becky's glass, handing it to her. "Go on, it tastes good."

Becky's hands trembled as she took a sip. She wasn't prepared for the spiciness.

"What's this?" Becky asked, handing the glass back to Freen.

Freen chuckled and poured another, passing it to her. "You'll get used to it when you grow up. Consider this a lesson." Freen laughed.

"I don't like your influence. You're a bad influence," Becky rolled her eyes but still accepted the drink since one glass wasn't enough to quench her thirst.

As Freen and Becky continued to enjoy their vodka, they realized they were thirsting for something beyond alcohol.

"Is it just me, or is it getting hot in here?" Freen asked as she removed her spaghetti strap top.

Becky watched her with droopy eyes, unable to take her gaze off Freen. In her eyes, Freen was a masterpiece, like someone had designed her.

"You're making me melt with your stares, Becky," Freen chuckled and playfully covered Becky's eyes. It was clear that both of them were feeling the effects of the alcohol. "You're making me blush."

Becky tilted her head and examined Freen's exquisite body. She'd seen it before, but this time, her feelings were different, as if something inside her was heating up.

Becky shook her head to clear her thoughts. She sat on the floor, leaning against the bed, and closed her eyes because the dizziness was overwhelming.

Freen noticed Becky and joined her on the floor, sitting on Becky's lap, facing her with admiration.

Becky remained still, letting Freen do as she pleased. She was dizzy, and Freen's face burying into her neck sent an electrifying feeling through her, momentarily sobering her up.

"May I?" Freen asked in a husky voice as her fingers slowly unbuttoned Becky's pajama top.

"What are you doing, Freen?" Becky asked, her voice hoarse, but she didn't stop Freen's hand.

Freen removed Becky's top and gently caressed Becky's shoulder to her waist. She looked at her with a lustful gaze, perhaps fueled by the alcohol.

"Do you remember what you said before?" Freen asked, gently caressing Becky's cheek. "You mentioned how you like being beneath me." Freen leaned in for a delicate kiss, momentarily halting Becky's world.

Becky knew it was happening fast, but she wanted more. She wanted to feel that sensation again.

"Keep going, Freen," Becky urged, pulling Freen's neck for another kiss. She opened her mouth, inviting Freen's tongue, and they passionately kissed.

Becky wasn't sure what to do next, but she followed Freen's lead, their lips in sync. She craved more of Freen's taste, but Freen kept pulling away.

"Why?" Becky panted.

"You're still young," Freen said.

"Fuck age; I'm 166," Becky declared, lifting Freen and tossing her onto the bed.

Freen was surprised by Becky's strength but didn't dwell on it. Instead, she allowed Becky to crawl on top of her. She grinned, looking at Becky with admiration.

Becky didn't hesitate and kissed Freen again, hungry for more. Freen had become addictive, and Becky wanted to feel her.

"Stay still," Becky whispered, unclasping Freen's bra.

"Shouldn't I be on top?" Freen asked, caressing Becky's collarbone.

"Don't worry, daddy. I'm the baby and crawling is my job." Becky teased, leaning down to give Freen another kiss.

Becky's kisses trailed down Freen's neck, collarbone, and chest, drawing soft moans from Freen.

Freen gripped the bedsheets as Becky expertly pleasured her with her mouth and hands, slowly making her way down her body.

Becky easily removed Freen's shorts, revealing her folds, causing Freen's body to arch.

"Damn..." Freen cursed.

"I told you to stay still," Becky reminded her.

"I can't," Freen snapped.

Becky gave Freen a glare, then used the ribbon from her hair to tie Freen's hands to the headboard.

"I guess this is what the ribbon's for," Becky said, looking at Freen.

Freen turned away, feeling both ashamed and surprised by Becky's assertiveness. Who would have expected that she was the one taking charge, tying her down?

"I don't like this, Becky," Freen commented.

"Your opinion doesn't matter right now," Becky whispered in Freen's ear, her voice raspy as she continued what she'd been doing earlier—pleasuring her.

Freen bit her lip to stifle moans, unable to look anywhere else. Her lips were already sore from biting down as Becky's hands explored her folds, driving her wild.

"Shit," Freen muttered under her breath.

"It's just for tonight, Freen. I won't be your innocent little girl," Becky smirked and inserted her fingers inside Freen.

"Beck..." Freen's voice quivered with pleasure. She couldn't form words.

"Yes?" Becky asked with a smirk.

"Faster," Freen urged, still trying to catch her breath.

"My pleasure," Becky leaned in to devour Freen's mouth again, continuing to pleasure her.

It was like a rollercoaster ride for both of them, a night filled with passionate moans.