Epilogue

"In the end, as time keeps rolling on and years slip away like quicksilver, there's one thing that stays rock-solid and unwavering: our love. It's like a bond that goes beyond time and space, a timeless connection that breaks through the limits of the universe. No matter where or when we find ourselves, our love will always be a guiding light, showing the world how strong the human heart can be. It's a love that has no boundaries, a love that will keep on shining, and a love that will be remembered in history as proof of the incredible power of the human spirit. Our love truly is timeless."

When I finished reading the end of the story I'd written, I closed the book and glanced at my audience, who were now wiping away tears. However, one person raised their hand, catching my attention.

"Any questions?" I asked.

"What about the tuna allergy? Did Becky discover it in Freen's journal?" they inquired.

I grinned. They had a keen eye. "Yes," I replied. "She found out about it in Freen's journal, and everything she knew about Freen came from there."

"What about when Becky mentioned she thought she was her forever's baby? Is it included in Freen's journal?" another listener asked.

I chuckled, "No, Becky just made it up." Honestly, I wasn't the one who wrote that part.

"Why did Becky wake up in Freen's bed?" Another question popped up.

"It was a random choice," I shrugged, and they all burst into laughter. "Fate, maybe?"

"Thank you all for coming. That concludes the book reading. Let's give the author a break, and she'll be signing books soon," the staff announced. Everyone stood up, except for one person in the crowd.

I smiled at her, and when the crowd dispersed, I went over and sat beside her.

"Did you enjoy it?" I asked my girlfriend.

"Yeah, I had no idea you'd end it like that," Becca said with a smile, reaching for my hand and intertwining our fingers. "Our love might transcend time, but the memories won't fade."

"Absolutely," I chuckled and motioned for her to get up so we could rest.

I, Sarocha Chankimha, wrote the story "Timeless" based on a dream I had, to remind people that love has no boundaries. It doesn't matter where or when you're from – if it's love, it's love.

"So, what do you remember from before?" I asked Becca as we strolled down the hallway.

"That night in the cabin," Becca teased, laughing.

"You're such a cheeky one," I playfully pinched her nose.

Becca and I didn't know when or how it happened. I just dreamt of her one day, remembering things that hadn't occurred yet. In my dreams, she asked me to meet her, and just like magic, there she was, waiting for me.

We continued the love story that had started in our dreams, and now, we both had successful careers – me as an author, and her as a devoted dog lover.

"Becky," I called her by the name I knew from my dreams, "I love you."

Becca smiled at me. "I love you too..." She paused. "Freen."