3: Somewhere in Gotham, thanks a LOT Zeus.

Nico's Pov:

"Uhng...." I mutter, dazed from falling into a pile of trash bags and some cardboard boxes. "Where am I?" Then it all came crashing down on me the blessings, the twist, and the teleportation. "Thanks a lot, Zeus." I grumble as I wearily stand up. 

Apparently i was now in an alley way in Gotham city. It reeked, and i do not want to know what was in the trash bags i landed on.

Nico's thoughts are in quotation marks because I'm to lazy to put them in italics: 

'Hmmmm. So. What to do next...' I think. 'Well, let's find a mirror to see what i look like as a seven-year-old.'

"Meowww?" I turn around when i hear the sound. Echo walks up to me, and looks up at my face his large innocent green eyes staring into my dark brown eyes.

"Hey. I almost for got about you!" I say as i pick up the fluffy black kitten. He yawns and i wonder what to do with him. Then it hits me.

Quite literally, too.

A large backpack shoots out of nowhere like a bullet and hits me in the stomach. "Umf." I grunt, then stand up, for i had fallen down when i was attacked by the flying bullet that was somehow a backpack. Don't even ask me how the gods got the backpack to fly so fast and hit me smack in the middle of my stomach.

The bag was all black and had a note on it that said: for Nico. I open it to find my silver skull ring that turns into my Styxgian iron sword,  which i had lost a while back. It was sitting on top of my old aviator jacket that I thought had been destroyed. I quickly slipped the ring on my middle finger and slipped out of the large gray sweater i had 'borrowed' from Will, but was not planning on giving back, and put on the aviator jacket. Underneath that was some ambrosia and a canteen of nectar, and a few bags of chips and granola bars.

I placed the sweater on top of my snack supply and set Echo in there. He looked at me then curled up in a little ball on the sweater and soon fell asleep.

In one of the side pockets there were two Styxgian iron daggers. I quickly put the blades into the pockets of my ripped skinny jeans. 

I looked in one of the pockets  inside of the bag, careful not to wake up Echo, and almost cried. Bianca's green hat was in there and so was the Hades figurine. I hugged the hat and set it back in the bag. I sat there for a while and thought about how the gods could have gotten the lost items, but soon my ADHD kicked in and i decided to start trying to find a mirror. I zipped up the backpack, only a bit so that Echo could breath, slung it over my tiny shoulder and was off on my mirror finding mission.

Time skippy brought to you by 'My Lazy Butt.org' (not a real organization, sorry my Minions).

I soon arrived to clothes store and walked in. There were a few other people in the store none of them doing much. I walked quickly to the dressing rooms in the back of the store and went in. When i looked in the mirror i looked like a mess. 

My black hair was messy and un-brushed as usual, and my dark brown eyes had dark eye bags. I mean, what seven-year-old even has eye bags. Well, i guess it makes me look like i've been on the streets, so someone might want to take me in, or something like that. My olive skin was now pale again, and i was overly thin. But no one would notice, because of the large aviator jacket.

I walked out of the dressing room, looking at the floor and twisting my skull ring. Something was off. I walked up to the dude at the counter and asked where i was. You are in Bludhaven, right outside of Gotham. (AN: i do not know much about Batman and Gotham and that kind of stuff, so I'm sorry if I'm wrong!)

"Thank you." I say, then walk out of the store. 'Hmmm... so I'm in Bludhaven....' I think to myself. 'Where should i go next... well if Hades wants me to 'find' a family I guess i just have to wander until i  find them.' 

So, i start wandering around this so called 'Bludhaven'. Which was not much like a haven, by the way. There was lots of thieves, and they had already attempted to mug me. Twice. But the fights ended quickly, as i was the Ghost King and would not be slowed down by 'mere mortals' as Zeus would say.

I turn a corner around the side of a building to find an abandoned warehouse. Huh. Maybe I could test my powers in there.

I walk in and do a quick soul search. No one was in there but a few rats. The warehouse was relatively dark and foreboding, but i was used to that. HECK i am that. There were bricks and cardboard boxes tossed about the floor, and a bit of sunlight filtered through a hole in the roof. Water dripped from the ceiling. I decided to test my wings. I slip off my bag and set it down, when I realized something. 

"Why am i not i drawing hordes of monsters??" I ask myself.

My answer came quickly. A cyclops rose from the back of the room. "It's because there is a barrier around the city. Zeus put it there because there was so much chaos between them and the mortals. We can only enter if we spawn inside of it."

I quickly summoned my sword and my ring change shape and got into a fighting stance. 

"Wait." The cyclops says as he steps into the light. He had a large brown eye in the center of his head and stood up about eight feet. "I don't want to fight you. This place is my home. I don't want to lose it." he mumbled. "How about a deal, on the river Styx. You don't kill me, and you can stay in my house whenever you want."

"Why would you want that?" I say, not convinced.

"It is lonely here, and i need company. I had a pet hell hound but he... he got sent back to Tartarus after that collapsed on him." He pointed to a large cargo crate that was on its side.

"Well I guess so...." I trail off. "Deal. But I don't think i will be around much, so see you." I turn around quickly and leave the warehouse, picking up my bag on the way. "Hey? Would you like it if I visited once a week?"

The cyclops smiled happily. "Sure! My name is Sam by the way. What's yours?"

"Nico. Nico di Angelo."

"Ohhh so you're the new son of Hades! I thought they said you were older?"

"Yeah. The gods turned me into a seven-year-old. I don't know why but it's probably for their own entertainment." I say awkwardly. "Well, I'll come back later." 

"Bye-bye Nico!" The cyclops called as i waved and walked out of the warehouse door.

                               Time skip named Sam the Cyclops

I was in another warehouse and just finished playing around with my powers, which were actually pretty neat. My favorites were the shape shifting and the soul searching. They would both come in handy at some point most likely.

I was just about to try my summoning my wings when i heard a voice behind me.

"Hey. Kid. What are you doing in here?" A figure stood in the doorway. I couldn't tell who they were because the light was coming in behind them, making them look like a shadow, but i could tell this was a real person. But something was off with them.

Another cliffhanger for you! Also like i stated earlier, I don't know much about Batman and stuff, but i think i know enough for the story! Thank you my Minions!! ❤️—Anitoly