14: Prank Wars!!

Nico's Pov: 

It has been two days and the Prank Wars had just begun. We announced it at breakfast, and Alfred had made it very clear that there were no pranks allowed in the kitchen.

Damian had already pranked Tim. Tim was reading a book, and then left for a minute to use the restroom and Damian glued the pages together with a hot-glue-gun, so there was no saving the book. Tim had been furious, because it was his only copy of the book. So we had all figured Tim was going to do something else back.

I was walking into the library, looking around wearily to avoid getting pranked. I decided i would read a book about pranks to gather some information. I had managed to find a book in Greek and skimmed through until i found a classic. You would put a water bucket on a door and wait till someone moved it. I smirked to myself and walked into a shadow by a bookshelf and shadow traveled into my bathroom and stepped into my room, putting the prank book in my dresser for safekeeping.

About an hour later, i had retrieved a bucket from Alfred's cleaning supply closet. I filled it up with water, and set it on top of Dead Dude's door and waited in a closet outside of the room that had some old coats in it.

I heard Jason's door creak open wider as Jason walked into his room. Then I heard water falling onto the floor and Jason spluttering and cursing. I leaped out of the closet and ran as fast as i could down the hall with an enraged and soaked Jason behind me. Then it went wrong. I tripped over a trip wire, and fell down face first into the floor and then Jason soon followed, smothering me. And soaking me. Tim giggled holding a camera in his hand laughing his head off.

"Pfffttttttt... you guys should've seen your faces!" He burst out. "It was meant for Damian but i still got you two, which was hilarious! Also now i have something to use for blackmail!" Jason and i groan. He points his still recording phone at us. "Smile!"

Then Damian busts out of his room, running and yells. "I heard commotion! What happe-!" He was cut short as he tripped over the trip wire and landed of Jason, smooshing me me even more.

Tim was still recording and burst out laughing then turned it off. "OMG I actually got that all on camera!!" He squealed.

Damian and Jason got off of me. We scowled at Tim then all stalked away. Tim grinned and went into his room.

"We have to get him back!" Damian shouts at us as we walk down the hall, dripping water from the prank i pulled on Jason.

Then Jason grinned and brushed his wet white bangs away from his green-blue eyes. "I have a plan." 

Time skip because im to lazy to explain the plan. Just read and you will understand.

Jason, Damian, and i were laying under Tim's bed waiting for him to walk in. The trap was set, and Tim's favorite coffee mug was in position.

The door creaked as soft footsteps came from the door. "Why is my mug on the floor." He pondered to himself as he glanced around the room, not spotting anything out of the ordinary. He sighed and walked up to it and bent down to pick it up. Damian was recording for blackmail. 

"AHHHHGGGGGGGG!!!" Tim shrieked as he saw what was in the mug. I had put some old small bones i had summoned into it, but I told Jason and Damian that i had found them outside. They hadn't questioned me.

Tim ran into the bathroom and came back with a paper towel and gloves on. He picked up the bones and wrapped them in a paper towel. "They are going to be soooo sorry." He muttered. 

Then he bent down to pick up the mug. He grabbed its handle and pulled, then stumbled backwards into a stack of books in surprise. We had glued the mug to the floor. Jason was an evil genius.

"How?!" Tim grunted as he got up. He tried to get it off the floor for five minutes. It was hilarious. But that crashed and burned quickly when Jason sneezed. But then somehow that made it better.

Tim, who was still weary from seeing the bones, shrieked like a child, then tripped over the mug, shattering it and falling on the floor, face first. It was a bit cruel but still funny. Tim looked around the room with a bruise forming on his face. The he noticed the camera poking out from under the bed.

"Damian. Get out of there. Now." He said coldly. Damian grunted and squirmed out from under the bed. "Jason, you too." Jason groaned and barely managed to wiggle out. "Alright. There has to be a third one. You two would have killed each other by now." He sighed, and Jason weakly nodded. "The third one wouldn't be Dick, cause he has no reason to prank me, and he wouldn't work with you two homicidal maniacs. It has to be Nico, because I pranked him too, even if it was an accident."

I wormed my way out from under the bed and grinned. Tim groaned. "Now i have to find myself a new favorite mug." We all giggle except for Tim who looks like a wreck. He had dark eye bags, messy hair, a large bruise across his face and was clutching his foot from when he tripped on the mug.

"Well i think that was it for the Prank War. I dont want to be murdered by Tim in the middle of night." I say. Jason and Damian nodded in agreement. Tim scoffed.

"I just realized something. Nothing has happened to Damian or Dick." I say as Damian walked away.

"The Prank Wars WILL CONTINUE!!" I shout at Damian. He nods and keeps walking. "For two more days the War will continue!!" I shout.

That's it for this chapter!! Yes, there will be a few more pranks in the next chapter or so, and maybe some fluff, so enjoy my Minions!! ❤️

—Anitoly!