42: APOLLO GET YOUR GODLY BUTT DOWN HERE BEFORE I DRAG YOU DOWN FROM OLYMPUS!

Nico's Pov:

The room went silent.

"W-what?" A small whimper came from Jason's throat his eyes wide in shock at what Will and I had discovered.

"I-I'm sorry, but he's telling the truth." Will breathed out. I nodded sadly.

"How?" He asked.

"Well, when you smoke—," 

"No! How did you guys know that!" Jason impatiently interrupted Will. (Also Jason didn't know yet, I'm sorry if i made it seem like he did.)

"Oh... well... you have this new deathly aurora coming off of you, stronger than the old one. It's coming off your chest in strong waves, like smoke, thus implying you have lung cancer." I said with a sniffle. 

"Is there anything we can do to, you know, fix it?" Asked Jason worriedly.

"So far there is no mortal medicine that can cure you. I could try to heal you using my powers, but I'm nowhere near as strong as Apollo." Will said regretfully. Suddenly i get an idea.

"Wait Will. What about Apollo?" I asked him. He tilted his head like a confused puppy. "He's the god of healing. He has to have something!" I exclaimed, and Will now looked excited. 

"Why didn't I come up with that?" He grumbled, but was still smiling at the idea.

"Okay. Will help me drag Apollo back down here! Get me the stuff for an IM!" I belted out quickly. Will took off at a speed that would've impressed the Flash, and arrived about a minute later, panting, but he had the crystal. I grabbed it from him, and placed it in the sunlight so it cast a rainbow on the floor.

Grabbing a Drachma, i quickly murmured, "Oh Fleecy, do me a solid." Then flipped the coin in and requested Apollo. The rainbow formed the shape of Lester sitting around a table eating snacks with a large host of satyrs and dryads.

"Will! Nico! What's up!?" Asked Apollo\Lester cheerfully.

"Apollo, get your godly butt over here this instant." I growled, and the earth shook a bit as all the inhabitants of the underworld responded to my anger. Lester now looked a bit scared, and quickly excused himself and disappeared in a small flash of light, and re-appeared next to us.

"So, what the problem?" He asked. His gaze flitted across us, then the mortals, then it stopped on Jason. "Oh. I see." He said, the he walked over to Jason and crouched down, immediately beginning the process of healing him. He placed his hands on Jason's chest and they glowed softly for a second before he stood up again. "That's not good. Like at all. But i think i might have an idea in how to heal him. Just close your eyes for a second. That includes you too, Jason." He said sternly.

We all closed our eyes and a bright, golden flash went off, then quickly died off, and we opened our eyes again. The death aurora had died down quite a bit but was still there. "I will need to come back and finish in a month. Jason, NO SMOKING, okay?" Apollo said sternly. Jason quickly nodded.

"What did you do?" Piped up Tim.

"That is for me to know, and for you to wonder." Apollo said with a smirk. Then he traveled back to Meg in a flash of gold.

I was already getting death threats so i was like, 'is it a good idea to make a bunch of bloodthirsty readers read that Jason has lung cancer?' And of course my singular brain cell was like, 'eh, what's the worst that could happen?'. Yea. A lot of things can happen. Even if none of them actually did.

So, in conclusion i just yeeted that idea out the window by having them summon Apollo. But if anyone wants to write something about Jason going through the medical process of it, why not?

Please turn around if you were coming at me with a knife. I told you i would make it better. After all, Jason is one of my favorite DC characters. I'm not as cruel as them. I wouldn't have him die on us. Love you my Minions!❤️

—Anitoly!