13: Boating

Nico's Pov:

No. 

He watched in horror as Nyx  made him push his best friend over the edge of the chasm next to the Mansion of Night. Will's blues eyes widen with shock, hurt, and horror as he tumbles over the edge then he shouts. "Nico. Your sister should have lived. Not you."

Nyx laughs evilly. 

Something large loomed over me. I struck out and punched my attacker.

"Ow!" I herd a shout.

Huh? Oh. It was just a dream. A dream about how I almost accidentally killed Will, but in the dream, i did kill him.

I blink and realize I'm in my bed and Tim was groaning on the floor. "Oh. Sorry about that." I say realizing i just punched him in the face. "I was having a nightmare."

"I figured." He says as he rubbed a hand on his jaw. "You screamed so i came into see what was happening, and yeah. Then i got punched in the face when i realized you were asleep."

"Oh."

"Well, i came to tell you to get ready to go boating! Here is sunscreen, a bag, a few towels, and some of Damian's swim shorts and one of his tee-shirts!" He passes me the stuff with a grin. "Hurry up! Get ready, then we'll meet up in the kitchen!" He sped out of the room.

Wait. Where were we boating anyways? I guess I'd have to ask. Ugh. Socializing.

I walked to the bathroom and put on a pair of black swim shorts and a dark blue t-shirt. Then i quickly put sunscreen on and was ready to go. I also put some ambrosia and nectar in the bag. And a bag of Doritos. 

I decided to shadow travel into the kitchen because, Hades who wants to walk down all those stairs? 

I ended up in the kitchen, not even mildly tired. Then Tim rushed in. "Wow Nico! You must've gotten ready quick to beat me here!" He exclaimed happily. Then the other boys soon showed up behind him, with Jason arguing with Damian and Dick trying hard to calm the chaos. Then Bruce walked in with a grin.

"Alright kids! Let's go!" He exclaimed happily.

Time skip for the Minions!

We soon arrived at a lake and got onto our boat which was a Moomba made by the brand Mobious. (A

: That's the kind of boat i have so i decided they should have it.)

We all quickly got in and Bruce drove away from shore, and i was extra nervous now. Only a few other people were boating, so we had plenty of space. Dick and Tim sat in the back of the boat. Jason, Damian, and I sat in the front as we sped across it. Earlier i had talked to my dad, who promised on the Styx to keep the monsters away for today, since we were out of Gotham's protective barrier.

"Whooooooooohooooo!" Jason shouted as we sped up. Waves splashed against the hull, and we bumped up and down a bit, then slowed down.

"Why did we stop, Bruce?" Asked Dick.

"Well i got an idea." He grins. "Nico do you want to do karaoke first?"

 The other boys started cheering and pure pressuring me.

"Fine."

A cheer erupts from the four bozos.

"But i get to chose the song." I say. They nod. "Cradles' by sub urban"

The boys look nervous at the request.

(A

: if you want to hear\read the lyrics of 'Cradles' go to the top and play the video!)