31: Angel

I couldn't get a picture of Nico's costume up, so i had to make a speed draw video and put it up there... hope you guys enjoy it!

Nico's Pov:

I had been getting restless. 

The lack of monsters to fight, no doom impending prophecies, school being boring. The normal things. And my ADHD is NOT helping.

I had gotten idea. It was a stupid idea. But, at least i had an idea.

I was going to be vigilant. 

I knew that the Bats would not be happy about this. I was planning on starting tonight. There was NO WAY i was going to tell Bruce because he would go all DaddyBats on me, and i really don't need that right now.

I was having trouble coming up with a name. But then i got an idea. 

Why not Angel? 

I mean, i have wings, my last name literally means angel, Nico the Angel, and it was definitely misleading.

I would be an angel to those who need me, and a demon to those who harm others.

 Also, i wouldn't hesitate to kill. I knew that would get me in trouble with Batsy, but my mind is really similar to the Red Hood's. Just putting criminals in jail for a little while doesn't solve the problem. Some HAVE to go.

Time skip. Bob says hi, Zoe. 

It's now after dinner, and the boys and the bat are gearing up for patrol.

I was pacing back and forth in my room, contemplating costume ideas. 

I wanted something scary enough, but easy to move around in. And a mask that cannot come off, unless i want it to. Then i got an idea.

I snuck out my window, careful not to alert the Ninja Butler (Bat-ler) but he probably already knew anyways.

Then i realized something and felt stupid. I could just shadow travel.

Wow, Annabeth was right. Being around Percy really DOES affect your brain.

I quickly traveled to the garden and formed a suit out of shadows, with slit in the back so i could summon my wings without destroying it. i could bend its shape while i was in it, making fighting easier since it was made of shadows. 

Then i summoned a large collection of bones from the ground. I chose the ones i needed. A deer skull, a few rib cages, and some others to serve as bone knuckles (because they're made of bone not bronze) to make it easier to punch.

Then i made the holes in the deer skull pitch black, and made two small neon-red eyes of fire to go into one of the holes. I also made myself grow wolf ears, just for dramatic effect. I had found out that i can have certain parts of my transform. Like i could suddenly grow a tail, or get a cat's leg.

I had also recently realized i had geokinesis. 

Apparently Hades had given me the full 'Child of Death Starter Pack Bonus.' 

Not that I'm complaining.

I summoned gold and formed chains to keep my cape on, and some celestial bronze to put on the toes and soles of my boots. Then i infused my bone-knuckles with celestial bronze, just in case i was attacked by monsters.

I can bend the bones to move how i want them to, so most people would think my movements would be restricted. It would actually enhance them.

My suit was ready.

I shadow traveled to the rooftop of a large building in Gotham. 

It was dark and smoky as usual, and reeked of death. Almost as bad as the underworld, but not quite. Police sirens sounded in the distance.