Damian Attempts to Commit Murder Using a Pair of Heels

This chapter was requested by @paise240600! 

Prompt:

Have them wear dresses and heels and watch them suffer.

I this is gonna be fun to write, and even more fun for you all to read! Now, let the show begin!

Nico's Pov:

I screeched as I tripped on the bottom of Dick's dress. Wait- Let me explain. It all started with an innocent game of truth or dare...

Flash Back:

Will had promised to stay a few weeks after I had completely healed from my coma to make sure that I didn't starve myself to death by staying locked in my room without food for a month. But I wouldn't. Alfred's food is too wonderful for me to turn down.

About a week or so in, Will had requested that we played truth or dare, which we had all quickly agreed to. After a few innocent dares, like eating a spoonful of mustard (I did it. Without gagging. What? I like mustard.), licking the floor (Jason did that, if it explains anything), getting wrapped in a rug then rolled down the stairs (sorry about that Will), attempting to scare Bruce (Dick tried, managed to do it, but from reflexes Bruce punched him in the stomach with a 'manly' screech of surprise), eat a ghost pepper (Damian did so without hesitation, and had no reaction), and chug a gallon of coffee (which Tim did like a champ). Overall, it had gone pretty good. Until it was Will's turn.

"Truth or dare?" He asked me. 

"Dare." How could I have been such an unaware idiot? If OnLy I hAd MiNdReAdInG pOwErS. Oh wait... I did. I just forgot to use them.

"I dare you, all of you, to wear dresses and heels of my choice." We all paled and Will cackled like the little terror to society that he is. 

Flash back end:

So now, I was on the floor in a yellow skin-tight dress and silver heels that had practically just obliterated my ankles. Well, Dick's dress helped that. He was stuck in a frilly, deep blue gown that trailed across the floor and black heels that he had barley managed to squish his massive feet into. Jason was stuck in a bright red dress with a V so deep it put Disco-wing to shame, and deep red heels- or what used to be heels. When he put weight on them, the heels had snapped off, giving Damian more stuff to tease him about. Tim was stuck in a light blue dress with small slits in the sides, and black heels. But Damian... Damian.... That kid looked like he was on a war path. Damian was practically Death himself now.  Thanatos would be proud. Well, not of what he was wearing.

Damian was wearing one of those 'Frozen' children's dresses that had a picture of Elsa and Anna on the front. The kid was currently chasing Will through the manor, threatening to skewer him with a pair of heels. Poor Will. But he kind of deserved it.

Jason suddenly joined me on the floor. "Why is this so tight?!" He complained, squirming in his dress. I shrugged. 

"Beats me." This would be very difficult to explain to Bruce if he came in to see his five sons running around in dresses and heels. Dick walked over to us and helped us up, grinning. 

Once I was on my feet, my ankles died. I could practically feel them crack, right then and there. I grimaced, and somewhere in the labyrinthine halls of the manor, Will screeched and Damian cackled like a maniac. R.I.P sunshine boi.

"Welp, sounds like Will died." Jason commented helpfully.

"Huh, I had no idea Caption Obvious." Tim said snakily. He must've gotten his coffee taken away by Alfred today. That always makes him grouchy. In a blur of red and light blue, Jason had pinned Tim to the floor and the two started wrestling. For down the hall I heard Damian scream something among the lines of, 'I WILL RIP YOUR ENTRAILS OUT AND USE THEM AS PARTY DECOR, SOLACE!' Welp, sunshine boi really does have a death wish.

Dick and I looked at each other, not sure what to do: Keep Damian from gutting will, or Tim and Jason murdering each other with high heel.

"I'll save Will, and you prevent the boneheads from committing murder." I said. DIck nodded, and jumped into the fray. I turned and took off down the long halls of the manor, searching for pieces of Will.

I soon came across a very alarming sight. Will was hanging upside down by his feet from a rope attacked to the ceiling inside the living room. He was also hanging over the open modern style fireplace. Damian was standing next to the rope with the high heel, brandishing it threateningly at me.

"It's too late. He made his choice. He deserves what's coming for him" I snorted at the monologue, then promptly shadow traveled into the fireplace. Thank you Hephaestus. I grabbed the gagged and squirming Will, and shadow traveled back to the three boneheads, leaving Damian to stand there with his jaw on the floor.

As I landed next to the pile of exhausted idiots, Bruce walked into the room and stopped. "What the— actually, I don't wanna know." He turned around and walked out, muttering, 'I'm too old for this.' Classic Bruce.