22: Walking, Not Talking, and Stabbing Muggers Since the 1930's!

Nico's Pov: 

I stepped out of the shadows next to the front door. The boys stumbled out, and Tim fell on his face, and the others puking out their guts.

"How do you get used to thattttt...." moaned Dick.

"Practice." I say with a grin. "Anyways, let's get going. Hey, Jason can you carry Tim?  I think i just broke him."

"Fine. Only because i am the best brother, and am obviously the most amazing person!" He grins, grabbing Tim's limp body and slinging him over his shoulder. Damian scoffs.

Time skip yegfdnsgefsyfgyuregnwygfeurhguighghimesguygenof. (More incoherent nonsense.)

We had been walking for about thirty minutes now, and had just got to Gotham. 

"So.... What powers do you have?" Asked Dick, breaking the awkward silence.

"Gods, lemme see... there's a lot: Shadow travel, summoning monsters, shapeshifting, my wings, turning into a shadow, sensing deaths, sensing souls, Mist manipulation, Mind-reading, breathing underwater, charm speak, activating the blessing of Ares, master of any weapon, invisible, controlling sanity, not able to get burnt or drunk, great with machines. And probably some more stuff that i forgot about." I mumble.

"Wow, that's a lot. How do you remember all of this?" Asked Jason.

"I don't really know, i just can." I respond.

"Ehh?" Tim groans, regaining consciousness. "HEY! Jason put me down!" He shrikes.

"Okay." Jason says, and lets Tim fall off of his back, onto the filthy concrete.

"OW. WELL THAT WAS NICE." Tim growls, rubbing his eyes as he slowly stands up. "Where's the coffee?"

"Tim. No. More. Coffee. You are literally only fifteen, you should NOT already be a caffeine addict." Dick says sternly. Tim lets out a long groan.

"Hey. Do you guys want to get burgers at that restaurant over there?" Jason asked, pointing to a relatively nice looking restaurant.

"Sure. I'm hungry." Says Tim.

Jason gets a stupidly sly grin. "Hi Hungry." Tim groans, again.

I hear Damian udder a faint 'idiots' under his breath.

"Okay. Well, let's get some food. And Jason and Damian, NO MORE FOOD FIGHTS. I do not need to be kicked out of another restaurant!" Growls Dick, glaring at Damian and Jason, who both stood in similar stances. They both were scowling with their arms crossed.

We walked into the restaurant which was named 'Best Burger'. ( i don't have any better name ideas, don't judge.) 

We walked through the maze of chairs and tables, until Jason chose one. Tim and Dick were chatting about some type of video game, while Demon Brat and Zombie Boy glared daggers at each other, as i decided what i wanted to eat. Then a waitress walked up to us, and smiled sweetly.

"Hello, may i please take your orders, young gentlemen?" She asked politely.

"I would like a coff-,"

"NO COFFEE TIM! I SWEAR YOU HAVE GONE AT LEAST THREE DAYS WITHOUT SLEEP!" Dick yelled at Tim.

"Noooooooo........ my precious...." Groaned Tim, and he slumped over on the table. The waitress looked concerned, but didn't ask.

"I'll take a cheeseburger, and a root beer." I say.

"Alright." She says, and writes the order down on her clipboard.

"May i please have a bacon burger, fries, and a Sprite?" Asked Dick. The waitress nods, and starts writing. "Also, for the caffeine addict, a ten piece chicken nugget and a water." He asks, pointing to Tim.