Chapter 37: Photograph

^Emma's POV^

Brandon and I danced for the next few songs, until i was jumped on. "Emma!" Two voices yelled as they leaned on my shoulders. I turned, and saw a smiling Emily and Megan. "Hey! You two look awesone!" I smiled. "So do you guys!" I answered. "Thanks. Hows the Branemma going?" Meg asked, using her name for the two of us. "Lovely," Brandon replied. "What about the Megily?" "Wonderful. We were gonna go get pictures taken. Wanna join us?" Em asked. I glanced to Brandon, who smiled. "I'm down. i wanna remeber this, you know?" he said, taking my hand. I nodded. "I know."

Loving can hurt, loving can hurt sometimes, But it's the only thing that I know. When it gets hard, you know it can get hard sometimes, It is the only thing that makes us feel alive.

We keep this love in a photograph, We made these memories for ourselves. Where our eyes are never closing, Hearts are never broken, And time's forever frozen still

The four of us walked over to where the photographer was set up, and waited for a few minutes, until Em and Meg went up. They took a couple nice pictures, a few stupid ones, and one of them kissing. "Too cute!" i called as they walked away. "Our turn." Brandon pulled me in front of the camera. The photographer came over and put us in a position for a cute picture. My arm was around his waist and his around my shoulders, because he was taller then me. The camera man went back to behind his camera. "Smile!" And we did.

So you can keep me, Inside the pocket of your ripped jeans, Holding me closer 'til our eyes meet, You won't ever be alone, wait for me to come home.

Brandon glanced down at me as the photographer clicked away. I looked il at him, smiling. He picked me up, hands on my hips, and spun around with me. "Brandon!" I squealed. He pecked my lips and set me back on the ground. "I love you, Emma." He smiled lovingly at me. I smiled right back. "I love you too."

Loving can heal, loving can mend your soul. And it's the only thing that I know, know, I swear it will get easier, Remember that with every piece of you, Hm, and it's the only thing we take with us when we die. Hm, we keep this love in this photograph, We made these memories for ourselves. Where our eyes are never closing, Hearts were never broken, And time's forever frozen still

"You guys are so cute!" Someone said as we walked away from the photographer. "Kenny!" Brandon turned around before me and hugged the boy, who was standing beside Hope. "Hope! You look amazing!" I exclaimed, looking at her. "Thank you! So do you!" She hugged me. "Kenny, it's been way to long. I missed you man." Brandon smiled. "I know. We should hang out sometime soon again. Catch up with Preston too." Kenny answered. "Hi Kenny, I'm Emma. Nice to meet you, Hopes told me a lot about you." I smiled, and Kenny shook my hand. "I've heard a lot about you too, Emma. Great to finally meet you." Kenny smiled back. "Anyway, you guys are extremely photogenic. Adorable." Hope smiled. "My moms a photographer, you know that Hope. Grew up in front of a camera." I answered. "And looks great there." Brandon added for me. I hit his arm. "Stop it." Hope and Kenny laughed. Brandon smirked at my blush. "Its true though."

And if you hurt me, That's okay baby, only words bleed, Inside these pages you just hold me, And I wont ever let you go. Wait for me to come home, Wait for me to come home, Wait for me to come home, Wait for me to come home

"Hey! Hey! Brandon, look!" I whispered. "Huh?" He asked. We had started walking around the outskirts of the fields, just talking, it was about half way through prom. But I saw two familiar figures in front of me. Standing around home plate on the baseball diamond, was none other then the couple-to-be. Preston and Rob. I had no idea what they were doing, but I couldn't help but hope that we'd be witnessing some sort of couple-y thing. Them start to walk off holding hands, Preston leaning on Robs shoulder as they hugged, Rob giving Preston a peck on the cheek. "Look! It's Rob and Preston!" I whispered, trying to hide my huge grin. "Oh. Oh! Are they making out?" He asked, squinting his eyes to try to see. "I wish!" I answered, making Brandon nearly burst out laughing. "Shh!" I said, not wanting to disturb the Preston/Rob moment. "Did you bring your phone? Take a picture!" Brandon asked. "I left my phone back there!" I replied sadly. "Aw. Well, let's not disturb them. C'mon." He started pulling me back the direction we came. "I can't wait until there a couple. They are adorable." I sighed. "What about us?" He smirked. "Well, I mean, we are pretty cute..." I grinned, and he kissed my cheek. "Whatever. I'll settle for that." He pouted. "Fine. We are the best couple. Happier than Vikk and Lachlan, stronger then Merome, cuter then Preston and Rob." I answered, smiling. "Thats what I like to hear." he grinned, and we kept on walking.

You can fit me Inside the necklace you got when you were sixteen, Next to your heartbeat where I should be, Keep it deep within your soul, And if you hurt me, Well, that's okay baby, only words bleed, Inside these pages you just hold me, And I wont ever let you go

When I'm away, I will remember how you kissed me, Under the lamppost back on Sixth street, Hearing you whisper through the phone, "Wait for me to come home."

::A/N::
Hey guys! Yesterday, I went to upload this, and IT DELETED ITSELF! I was not in the mood to rewrite it. Sorry :/ But anyway, here it is! Hope you guys enjoyed, much love Rosebuds, and until next chapter, ~Rosie <3

Photograph, by Ed Sheeran