1|Teammates

Squek.

Thud, thud, thump.

The sound of volleyball hitting the crowd and the net is all being heard in the Fukurodani gym.

Hey hey hey! Akaashi, you brought bunny today!”

A loud voice shouted, causing the other members of the Fukorodani volleyball team to snap their attention to the 'bunny' that the voice has implied.

“No one was going to look after Y/N so that's why I decided to take her here.

“But bunny is already 14, yeah?”

“And?”

“..I mean couldn't bunny be able to survive being home alone?”

“No.”

“Why not?”

“I—”

“You're too overprotective Akaashi..”

“Yes, I am.”

“She's two years younger than you, look at you. You're 16!”

“And you're also a year older than me.”

Bokuto whimpered but then his mood swinging in an instant. He wrapped his arms around you for a quick hug then let's go immediately before ruffling your H/L H/C hair.

“Good afternoon Boku-San.”

You greeted, as always.

“Morning bunny!”

The child-like junior greeted as well.

-

Your brother's volleyball practice had just finished and they're currently resting and doing as they please, drinking water, taking a snack or even homework.

But you, were sitting on of the bleachers and just had your gaze towards Bokuto who still has energy to practice.

“Bunny! Akaashi's tired, can you help me and set some balls for me?”

He called out, of course, it was the usual whenever Akaashi's busy or tired. Bokuto loves practicing and polishing his strength especially since he's only a junior right now.

You've been helping your brother and Akaashi practice even back ago when you were 7. So you pretty much got the skills of setting as an average. Though, you don't pretty much have any intention yet to join a volleyball team when you reach highschool.

Coming.”

You simply stated. You really do have the same energy as your brother, Akaashi Keiji.

-

“No way, that girl really knows how to set.”

“And she gives off Akaashi vibes too..”

“She's even helping out the team ace to practice..!”

Whisper and mutters were obviously heard, but, you couldn't care much. You're just helping Bokuto practice, that's all.

But in reality, deep inside only you know how bothered you are with numerous eyes on you.

“Y/N.”