5|Story-time

You decided to get to know with the team after class the next two days. So you headed to the gym and as expected, they're already o it outside there. It seems the two chaotic first years are still banned inside. They're pretty much enjoyable and chaotic at the same time. It's funny to be with them.

"Uwah! Really? You can set balls Y/N-chan?"

Hinata exclaimed in disbelief.

"Do you play as a setter?"

Sugawara and Kageyama synchronized with the question, causing the both of them to look at each other before letting out an awkward and nervous laugh. They're definetely a setter.

"Yes, I can set. I'm not an official setter from any team, I only helped out my brother and his friend for a couple of years with their practice and I pretty much can say I have the skills of an.."

Should I say average? Would I be too over-confident? If I say I'm a beginner, they'll think I'm dumb..

"An average."

Daichi, Sugawara, Ennoshita, Kinoshita, Tanaka, Shoyo and Kageyama gasped in surprise and probably amusement hitting on their tone.

"Maybe you can help us practice too! I wanna be an ace, you can help set me some balls too!!"

Hinata spoke with excitement on his voice, Kageyama was just frowning and grumbling towards Hinata's happiness. It's like the ginger is a ball of sunshine and goofiness.

"Who's your brother, Akaas- Y/N?"

Kageyama stammered, he definitely trying to get used to calling me by my username. I find it hilarious.

"Keiji. Akaashi Keiji."

"Akaashi Keiji?"

They repeated in unison. What? Is something wrong with what I had just said?

"Really, you're his little sister?"

"But why arent you in Fukurodani?"

"You..don't look alike him. N-not that you're ugly! It's just-"

"And he's a setter too, right? A second year..."

Oh boy. I have a long explanation for them. It's like I'm entertaining kids.

-

"Seriously? You guys are amused like kids to a random girl's family history? What if she's making them up?"

A loud sarcastic like voice interrupted our conversation- seeing the source of the voice. Your eyes widened.

It's the blonde megane in class!

Why is he here?