17|Lost

You woke up, in, who knows what the time is? You didn't want to move but you had to.

So, you picked up your phone and hissed when you realized you didn't adjust the brightness before your eyes focused on your phone in your hand.

|2:14am
   •Saturday
[1 New message from My Kei><
             -17min ago]

Oh? Tsukishima messaged me..why is he still awake at this hour? I'll just check his message, he might be sleeping now.

My Kei><
Did you had fun with Oikawa?

Fav Berry.
Yeah, I can show you the stuff I got while we hanged out in the arcade! Look!
|Sent an attachment|

You sent him a picture of you and Oikawa holding the things you got from the claw machine Oikawa holding the keychain you got him and you holding a dinosaur plushy for yourself.

My Kei><
Did you had fun with Oikawa?

🌺
Yeah! I can show you the stuff I got while we hanged out in the arcade! Look!
|Sent an attachment|

My Kei><
Okay.

🌺
Oh? You're still awake?

My Kei><
I couldn't sleep, I figured you were asleep. But I guess not.

🌺
Hehe, now I'm awake. I just woke up from my sleep I guess?? It's morning right now right

My Kei><
Are you dumb?

🌺
Sometimes. Hehe
Oh, it's raining.

My Kei><
What about it?

🌺
I dislike thunder:(( I can't sleep now.

My Kei><
What are you, a child?

🌺
:(

My Kei><
..Will you be alright with a call? I won't hang up unless you fell asleep.

🌺
Call's not enough!😭
[Seen]

Hmph. Meanie, he just left me on read! Fine I won't text you too.

You stretched in your bed all wrapped in your blanket and stood up, heading to the kitchen to perhaps get a late night snack or a early morning snack? Who cares.

Once you were in the kitchen, browsing food inside the refrigerator you heard your doorbell rang.

You closed the fridge in an instant and acted without thinking, and that is,

Opening the door and seeing that grumpy tall blonde infront of you.

“Well? What are you waiting for? Get out of the way and let me in.”

“Ahaha, you came.”

“You wouldn't stop pestering me about how you dislike rainy weathers if I didn't,”

“Aw, you're so thoughtful.”

“No. You're just annoying.”

“Hehe, but still, thank you.”

He ignored your last statement and that's when you realized you had a bed hair, have yourself wrapped in a blanket and still in your school uniform. Oops.

You started to feel..insecure?

But honestly, he didn't mind one bit. You were spacing out, which, he was irritated off.

“Well? I didn't come here for nothing.”

“R-right, sorry!”

-

“Thank you, Kei.”

You murmured as you relaxed into his embrace with your eyes closed, a rainy weather while having something warm to embrace, how lovely.

He was silent, so you assumed he was sleeping.

Without thinking,

“Sweer dreams, Kei. I like you.”

You muttered before you fell asleep after a few moment. Snoring and your graps around Tsukishima loosening as you were now in deep sleep.

“Who says I like you too?”

...

“I love you, too. Sleep well.”