♪I love you.

A/N: I'm two days late from posting this special chap, sorry!

It's Tsukishima's birthday today.

That's what you first thought about the moment you just woke up.

-

Why are you in a hurry?”

“I'm planning on surprising Kei!”

“..Need help?”

“Yes please! Thank you nii-chan!”

You thanked your brother, Akaashi who just worked up and caught you stumbling; nearly falling. You haven't even fixed yourself yet and you have a half eaten pancake on your mouth. How could he not offer help?

-

“You know it's funny I have to bend down for you just to reach your height.”

“You followed my request in an instant anyway!”

“Ofcourse, you're my weakness my love.”

Tsukishima had gotten comfortable enough around you to allow himself be shown as vulnerable for you, though, occasionally he'd still be a jerk. But he'll live up to giving you the special treatment, you little devil.

After you finished blindfolding him, you held his hand but he jerked it back.

“Hey I'm going to guide yo-”

Before you could finish your sentence he had already grabbed a hold of your waist and nudged you playfully.

You can still lead me like this.”

“You big devil..!”

“Mhm.”

-

“Surprise!!”

“. . surprise.”

Surprise Tsukki.”

Bokuto, Akaashi and Kuroo had greeted him the moment you took off his blindfold, but what did Tsukishima do when you took off the blindfold?

He grabbed your nape and lift you with ease so you were getting carried by him in his arms as he gave you a quick kiss.

“What's the surprise?”

Said by this giant carrying you, completely ignoring the ones that literally just greeted him.

“I love you Kei.”

“I know you do.”

“Ah..come on.”

“I love you too, pipsqueak.”

“So adorable..don't ever change.”

“Like hell I will.”

~