18|Confession

A/N: We won't be following the original process of the Anime and won't be including the manga time-skip!! This will just be special chapters of your development with Tsukishima and the others.

You gazed around, ofcourse amazed by the numerous stands inside the school ground. There's a festival going on and you've been waiting for this day just for..

“There it is!”

You exclaimed, jumping up and down when you saw the cotton-candy stand. Quite childish to go crazy over that, right? Atleast you have other simpletons as excited as you for the cotton-candy.

Tsukishima was just beside you, having a frown on his face as he sees you get excited along with the goofballs with you. But he just stay quiet, he's content enough to seeing you happy over the smallest things.

Y/N-san, there will be the fireworks show later, right!?”

“Yeah, there'll be a firework show later Shoyo!”

“Uwah! I'll be excited for the firework!”

“I think it's around night time though, noya-senpai?”

“Well, wake me up if I fell asleep!”

You laughed along Hinata and Nishinoya's blabber about their excitement for the firework that will happen later on. You still have a few hours to waste before the show, so what will you do?

You gazed at Tsukishima, expecting he'd have a frown on his face but he seems to be spacing out.

Kei?”

...

“Kei!”

He snapped out of his daydream and glared at you before sighing,

“Need something?”

“You were spacing out.”

He didn't told you the reason why I letting you imagine what he could be possibly thinking about.

Little do you know, he, too was excited for the firework show. He has something planned. He wants to execute his little plan.

-

You sat down a few bleachers away from the Karasuno team and sat down alone on one of the bleachers before gazing up the night sky, waiting for the firework show to happen.

That is, until you felt someone's presence near.

“Kei?”

“Hm?”

“Why didn't you sat next to your team?”

“I could ask you the same,”

“I wanted peace.”

“So do I.”

There was silence between the two of you. A comfortable one. Despite your knee touching his, and your hand also near his.

Boom.

Oh! The firework had started!

You smiled as you gazed up once more, your attention being fixated on the firework. It was an astounding sight.

But for Tsukishima? The astounding sight was infront of him.

You.

He was staring at you rather than the fireworks.

You could feel his piercing gaze..so you ended up looking at him, too. And to your surprise, he suddenly intertwined his hand to yours and placed it onto his lap.

“Y/N..”

“..Yes?”

“Would you like your last name, Akaashi, to be replaced with Tsukishima instead?”

“A-are you proposing to marry me?”

“That'll be too fast, I haven't even asked you out.”

“Yeah we're not dating yet-”

“Then date me.”

“P-pardon?”

He was so..straight to the point, you glanced around the both of you and there was a crowd so you couldn't see the other member of the volleyball team and everyone seems to be minding their own business.

His other hand, was placed on your chin to make you look at him,

I'm waiting for your answer.”

“I..i”

You were too stunned to speak

(A/N yes I placed the meme of 'the woman was too stunned to speak'😭)

You pondered about your answer, you liked him too but..are you ready for commitment? You wanted to be his,

“Yes.”

“Good.”

His hand that was on your chin was then placed on your nape, pulling your face to his for a kiss. His other hand that was intertwining with your hand was now wrapping your waist. It was just a small..kiss. A kiss that felt like the both of you had been longing for.

“I love you, Y/N. The moment I laid my eyes on you in class. I hated it when you were with Oikawa, I couldn't stop you from going with him because I have no right to do so. I always wanted you. And I don't want you to be anyone else's, no matter my.. behavior I'm willing to change to suit your type.”