13|Feelings

Tsukishima's POV

He hated every moving second of the 4 day training camp. He kept feeling such..odd feelings. He's not supposed to feel anything. Not towards you, he doesn't want you.

But the way he just..sometimes wish..he were the one holding onto you like that.

The way..Kuroo has his arms around you..

..Your laughs with him..

..Your smile..

It pisses him off. Why couldn't you just go away? Every single corner of his eyes he sees you.

You're so annoying. An idiot. A simpleton.

...

His favorite idiot.

-

Time-skip to the last day of the 4 day training camp; Night time, 11pm.

It was..a peaceful evening. If only his teammates weren't snoring so loudly.

He decided to get up and picked up his glasses before wearing it to head outside, just to gaze simply at the stars while sitting on the grass.

Now this, is indeed peaceful.

Back to your POV

You couldn't sleep, you were too excited to finally get back to school tomorrow but also sad that you won't get to see Kuroo, Kenma and Bokuto.

You decided to head outside aswell to perhaps ease your feelings.

You saw a figure sitting, he was gazing at the stars.

You decided to gaze too, at him.

Tsukishima could feel your eyes on him.

You were surprised by how Tsukishima turned around to gaze at you with an annoyed expression.

Why are you here, pipsqueak?”

“I couldn't sleep..?”

“...”

“And you?”

“..I couldn't either.”

-

And before you knew it, you two were sitting side by side on the grass and just gazing up the stars.

Oh dear, only if you know what Tsukishima's really feelings right now.

You were like the star.

And for you, he was like the moon.

Without the other, it feels incomplete.

-

“Look, Kei! A shooting star!”

“Hm? Cool.”

“I made a wish! Did you?”

“..Yeah.”

“What is it?”

“It won't come true if I say so,”

“Aw..fine.”

-

You both came to another wave of silence between you both, you were feeling sleepy too. It was rather a comforting night. With him.

You felt your eyelids growing heavy, and before you knew it you had fallen asleep with your head resting on his shoulder.

He made sure you were completely asleep before he..

“My wish is for your wish to come true.”

..kissed your forehead and carried you back into the dormitory and placed you down on your designated room with the other female managers of the team.

Before he left, he made sure to tuck you in your blanket and..

..he actually stayed, for a couple of moments. Just in case you'd feel uncomfortable or some sort.

-

After about a few minutes(approximately 24 minutes) he started to feel sleepy. He didn't want to have lack of sleep so he decided to head back to his room with Karasuno. But before he leaves, he gave you one last goodnight kiss on the forehead.

“Sweet dreams, shortcake.”