7|Kei

Eventually, in the end, the captain let the chaotic first-year duo to finally use the gym. They're no longer banned. They seemed to be taken aback by their sudden quick attack, especially with Hinata's..eyes closed during that one spike. Even that got your surprise.

You were just sitting by the chairs near Kiyoko as you watched, it was honestly an interesting match. Since, you've been watching your brother's practice matches too.

"Kageyamaaa! Set some balls for me!"

"Boke, no!"

"Why not?"

"I don't want to set to someone who closes their eyes like a coward!"

"Im not a coward!"

"Yes you are!"

"Fine, Sugawara-senpai can you set some balls for me!?"

Kageyama and Hinata bickered at each other until Hinata asked for Sugawara to help practice with him, which, Sugawara accepted.

Soon, they started to practice on their own and to their liking.

-

"Rollingggu.....THUNDAAAAA!"

You were met by a loud voice the moment you entered the gym at lunch time as soon as you finished eating lunch. That's a new voice, who could it be-

"Woahhh! Nishinoya-senpai that was a good receive!"

"Mwehehe! You should learn from your Senpai, Shoyo!"

"Pshh, what kind of sound effect was that for receiving?"

"Haa!? Be kind to your upperclassman, four-eyes!"

Ah, you see a new face. And as Hinata called him, Nishinoya-senpai. He's probably a second year or a third year. He's part of the volleyball club too? Fascinating..for his height.

As usual, they'd be barking at each other with remarks...even if they just met.

"Huh? Who's that? I never saw her.."

Nishinoya pointed out, Hinata and Tsukishima also turning around to notice me entering the gym.

"Oh, that's Akaashi Y/N-sama! She occasionally watches our practice-"

"SHE WATCHED YOUR PRACTICES!?"

"Y-yes?"

You eventually walked to the two of them as Tsukishima kept his distance towards the two goofballs in front of you right now.

"Yaho! I'm Nishinoya Yuu! A second year."

"I'm Akaashi Y/N, you can call me Y/N."

"Okay, Y/N-san! You can call me Nishinoya-senpai!"

Nishinoya proudly chuckles as he places both his hands onto his hip with a smug grin.

He's definitely Tanaka's bestfriend.

"Okay, Noya-senpai."

"It feels good to be called a senpai."

With Nishonoya and Hinata back to their..nonsense conversation.

"You were cool like you go FWUAHHH then SWISHH!"

"Yeah with my.. ROLLINGGGUUU THUNDAAAAA!"

"And Swoosh! Pew! Boom!"

You decided to walk to a corner and picked out a notebook from your bag, sitting down on the floor, you placed the notebook on your knees and started writing. You're doing your homework.