2|Forget it

"Y/N"

"Yes-?"

Oh, it's Akaashi.

"Yes nii-chan?"

"Will you enroll to Karasuno?"

"Yes. Mom doesn't mind that you and I are in different highschool-"

Nodding to Akaashi, that is until Bokuto chimes in.

"Hey hey hey! Join Karasuno's girl volleyball team and beat Fukurodani's girl Volleyball team!"

Bokuto cheered, he's definitely wanting me to be in the Nationals as well if I'll be in my first year.

"Bokuto-san, don't pressure Y/N."

Akaashi glared at Bokuto for a quick second before smiling at me, giving a thumbs up for my decision to enroll to my dream school.

"Let's go home, Y/N. Practice is already finished, so."

Akaashi spoke, before he rubbed the towel on his nape and letting it rest on top of his shoulder as he slung his bag to his shoulder.

"Okay! Goodbye Boku-san."

Waving goodbye to Bokuto before picking up my bag as well, Akaashi and I making our way towards the exit of his school gym.

-

"Nii-chan, do you think I can reach the Nationals if I joined the girls volleyball team in Karasuno?"

I murmured in the midst of walking. My head lowered down. I can't help but think about Bokuto's statement again and again, overwhelmingly repeating in my head as if it's living inside me rent-free.

"You're overthinking about Bokuto-san's statement?"

Akaashi replied ever so nonchalantly. He really knows how to read me as if I'm some sort of book, it's horrifying.

"No..well..yes."

Pressure is visible, but insecurities aren't.

"You don't need to force yourself to join, if you have no interest whatsoever to volleyball then it's no problem. You still have a year before highschool, Y/N"

He said that in such a mono-tone like voice, it's as if he read if from a script. But deep down you know how worried your brother can be for you. Just for his little sister.

"Thank you, nii-chan."

"Good. Let's get ice-cream on the way home, yeah?"

"Ice-cream!"

He really knows how to cheer you up. Despite your energy being alike with Akaashi but having secrets hidden such as your insecurity, you're easy to read. For Akaashi, that is.

"Hurry, let's go. There's a nearby ice-cream sho-"

-

Before you two know it you both arrived home and still have ice cream cones in your hand. Finishing it before Akaashi heads to the bathroom.