9|Him

Time-skip to the 4 day training camp.

You were excited to meet your brother after a busy life in Karasuno. Finally he can be able to play with your school, Karasuno! So, the day before the trip to the school you decided to give them a surprise. A surprise for everyone!

-

Discreetly, you were early. Too early. Or, that's what you thought. You decided to peak inside the gym from the 4 day training camp, sighing in relief when no one was there. That is, until..

"Chibi-chan?"

"Eek!"

Surprised, you always dropped your basket of your home-made baked chocolate chip cookies!

Turning around, you saw a tall figure basically towering over you,

"Chibi-chan what are you doing here?"

The figure asked, wait he's familiar!

"Tetsu-san!"

"Hey."

You decided to place the basket down you were holding down then to gaze up at Kuroo and hug him.

"How were you Tetsu-san? How long has it been!?"

You excitedly greeted and exclaimed as you looked up at him with a huge grin on your face.

"I'm doing fine chibi-chan, I think it has been around 2 or more years?"

"How's Kenma-"

"Oh? Hey Y/N.."

"Kenma!!"

You immediately let go of Kuroo and hugged Kenma instead. Completely unaware of your surroundings, their team, Nekoma, was surprised to see that Kenma had even hugged you back. You seemed to appear special. Too special.

"Y/N let go.."

"Oh! Sorry!"

You removed your arms away from Kenma and gave an apologetic smile before letting out a chuckle, you were planning on perhaps catch up with them but it seems god has different plans..

"Y/N-SAMA WHY ARE YOU WITH THEM!?!"

"THEY'RE NOT KARASUNO!!"

"WHO ARE THEY!?"

Huh- uh-oh.

You turned around to the source of the voice, seeing a pouting Nishinoya, a frowning Hinata and a glaring Tanaka.

You handed the basket you're handing to Kuroo since you trust him before heading to the three upset goofballs.

"Aha! Sorry, I actually know them. Don't worry."

"You know the other team, Akaashi?"

"Yes Sugawara-senpai!"