11| Jealousy? Pshh, no!

Tsukishima's POV

The way he's just clinging onto her like some sort of stray kitten wanting to be taken home.

And the way she's letting him do so,

Irritates me to hell.

But why would i care about some dumb girl? She's better off without m-

...

I'm better off without her.

Tsk,

She's annoying yet I feel myself getting attached. She's just a phase. That's probably it.

-

Back to your POV

It's not surprising for Kuroo to be clingy, well, that's what you're thinking for the past two days of the 4 day training camp. Especially when it was just the first day, he was acting like some sort of a kitten. It reminded you of your first meeting with him!

-

Flashback to the first day of the 4 day training camp

“Hey, guys I baked some cookies! I thought it'd be nice to give you guys a..”

Before you can even finish your sentence, the goofballs, or simpletons as Tsukishima call them.

Hinata, Nishinoya, Tanaka, Kuroo, Yamamoto, Bokuto, Lev and many more.

Had already took perhaps two or three cookies. It certainly is a good thing you baked many.

surprise..”

You murmured to yourself as you finished your sentence.

-

Everyone seems to be happy that you've baked cookies for them. Especially Tanaka, Nishinoya and Yamamoto who's been complimenting your baking almost 24/7.

Hey.”

“Oh! Yes, Kei?”

“..You bake?”

“Yes?”

“I like sweet things.”

Without warning nor excuses, Tsukishima just walked off after saying he liked sweet things. Ofcourse, you were shocked..but you took note of it mentally. Kei likes sweets. Got it. I'll bake for him more! And for the team..too.

Tsukishima's POV that day

This simpletons are complimenting her nonstop.

This is annoying. Their doltish behavior is contagious towards one another, I hate it.

But the way she just..

..Smiles

And gets shy..

No no, she's just a friend. Nothing else. Nothing more.

I'm never gonna be the one to fall for her, never.

-

“Hey.”

“Oh! Yes, Kei?”

Is she..really the sister of Akaashi? She's..like a ball of joy just like the other goofballs, but she's more special than them. The other's worth are garbage.

“..You bake?”

“Yes?”

I..want to tell her to bake my favorite dessert..

“I like sweet things.”

Perhaps I like you too.

Turning around in an instant and walking off as if he stormed off,

Why did I say that!? Ugh. I hope she won't repeat that in her memory. That's..ugh!

Kuroo's POV

Tsuki acts like a lovesick high schooler, I mean he is a highschooler..But it's just hilarious to see him break down his composure when he's with Y/N.

Hell, he even blurted such a statement of he likes sweets and stormed off.

-

Oh yes, Kuroo witnessed everything.