14| Inter High

-

It has been awhile after the 4 day training camp. Karasuno will get their revenge from Aoba Johsai! Just they wait..

“Kei-kun, do your best!”

You exclaimed as you were watching from the audience seats with Yachi, which Tsukishima ignored you. You pouted slightly because he didn't acknowledge you when deep down you wanted to cheer for him so bad.

But someone else acknowledge you.

A ball nearly hitting your face.

Good thing you catched it on time.

“Gomen, chibi-san!”

A voice from the court erupted, you looked down to spot the captain of Aoba Johsai waving at you. Gesturing for you to throw the ball back to them, it seems their ace has hit the ball a little too hard.

In acknowledgement you threw the ball back to the court and Oikawa catched it with a wink before running off to his team since it is now Karasuno's turn to warm up.

Oh yes, Tsukishima witnessed all of that.

-

The game was a rollercoaster of emotions! You were anxious, excited and anticipating the whole match but in the end Karasuno won!

-

You ran down the hallway to congratulate Tsukishima and the team once they got out of the court.

Congrats Kei, guys!”

You cheered, jumping up and down from excitement as you were grinning like a child who seems like they were proud of watching someone they admire.

Again, Tsukishima ignored you but you didn't mind since the team thanked you especially Nishinoya, Tanaka and Hinata.

You were interrupted when someone were tapping your shoulder from behind, you turned around and see a pretty face, Oikawa.

The captain of Aoba Johsai from earlier.

“Sorry about the ball earlier.”

“Oh? No it's okay!”

“Really? I still feel guilty, what if it hit a pretty face like yours?”

Flattered by his compliment you stammered and scratched your nape.

“Here's my number, let me treat you sometime.”

“Oh? N-no need..really.”

“Please, I insist. I'll be thinking about you— no no, I'll be thinking about the incident all day.”

“W-well..”

In the end you two exchanged numbers before he runs off with his team ace.

And everyone in both teams had noticed that.

You should've saw Tsukishima's reaction the whole interaction you had with Oikawa. He was certainly not pleased,

No, he does not like you.

It's just Oikawa's probably gonna play with you. Not that he cares or anything.

It's nothing like that, really.