16|Picking you up

-

School is finally done!

-

You were eager to hang out with Oikawa, wondering what you'll experience once more in the shopping district since it has been awhile you went there.

So, you waited just outside the school gate while glancing around occasionally to check if Oikawa was nearby.

Hey.”

Huh? That was fast. You gazed up at a figure basically towering over you only to realize that it was..

Kei?”

“Who are you waiting for?”

“A friend.”

Who?”

“Tooru.”

Who?”

Oikawa Tooru..”

You were confused as to why he repeated why over and over. But you didn't dare to mention or even ask about that.

It's because he looks annoyed. More annoyed than his usual resting bitch face.

Chibi-chan!”

A voice had crooned from the right direction, causing both Tsukishima and I to gaze at the source of the voice.

Tooru-san!”

“Hey Y/N-san.”

“Hello!”

“Ready to go?”

You glanced at Tsukishima but you noticed he was already walking away, he had his back faced to you so you shrugged and nodded to Oikawa before you two headed towards the shopping district since it wasn't too far from Karasuno.

-

But little did you know Tsukishima stopped in his tracks and watched you walked off with Oikawa. He hated another person for seeing them make you smile. He thought he were special enough to make you smile, he's possessive over something he doesn't possess? Probably.

-

Y/N, do you like strawberry?”

Oikawa asked you as he waited for your answer, oh, right you guys are at a crepe shop! You spaced out.

His question reminded you of Tsukishima.

-

“Kei! Do you like strawberry?”

“Why should I tell you?”

“Because I'm asking.”

“I don't want to answer.”

“Please?”

“No.”

“Come on, please?”

“For the second time, no.”

I-i'll treat you a snack in Ukai's store!”

“I do like strawberry.”

“Really?”

“Yes. I like strawberry shortcake too.”

“Then-”

“Where's my treat?”

“...Right.”