12| Scheming captain and tired setter

You spent the third day of the 4 day training camp mostly with Kuroo or Kenma for today. Even though you occasionally help to bring your team's towel and water bottles, you occasionally do that aswell with the other team. Ofcourse, only your brother's, Fukurodani. And your friend,  Kuroo's team, Nekoma.

After all, it's only fair that you cheer for Kuroo's and Akaashi's team! They've helped you to toughen up, a little bit, atleast.

-

Nii-san, I don't like them..”

“Y/N don't worry they're a friend of  mine and Bokuto-san's aswell.”

“Yeah little bunny!”

“Are they friendly like you Boku-san?”

“Yes, bunny!”

“But they look scary..”

“Kenma doesnt-”

“The rooster head..”

Pssh,”

With the help of your brother and his owl head friend, Bokuto, they introduced you to their friends from another school. They seemed to know each other because of one common interest they share which is volleyball.

“Oya oya? She's a shy type, I like her-”

“If you try anything FUNNY with my sister I will not hesitate to twist all existing bones of yours.”

“Y-yes sir.”

“Akaashi.. aren't you too harsh on Kuroo?”

“No.”

“Okay.”

The four of them didn't noticed you exited the gym ever so quietly. Atleast that was what you thought that time.

“Y/N?”

“Ah! G-go away..”

“Its okay, I'm..not harmful?”

“Y-You are..?”

“Kenma. Kenma Kozume.”

“Ken-san..”

“Yes?”

-

“Not fair! Kenma already got so close with Y/N, not me!”

“Hah, rooster head.”

“Y/N, do you like Kenma-san?”

“He's friendly and.. quiet..I like ken-san.”

“Thank you, Y/N.”

“You're welcome Ken-san!”

“I want her to call me such nicknames too..”

“She did, my sister called you a rooster head.”

“Not that nickname!!”

-

It made you chuckled to yourself when you remembered first meeting Kenma and Kuroo years ago. It felt like it were just yesterday.

Y/N, come help me give out the water bottles and towel.”

Kiyoko glanced at you with a smile before handing you some water bottles and towels, you snapped back to reality and nodded.

You gave out the water bottles and towels to Fukurodani, ofcourse they were thankful. Or else.

Next, you gave out to Nekoma.

“Thanks chibi-chan.”

Kuroo had ruffled your hair slightly before stroking the towel on his nape with his other hand the moment you handed him his towel.

Your welcome Kuroo-san. Here, Ken-san.”

You nodded to Kuroo before handing Kenma his water bottle which Kenma quickly took and took a sip. He smiled at you afterwards, despite that you've known him for years he's still a little shy, it was adorable!

“Y/N, I want attention too..”

Kuroo whined, he definitely were playing with you as you sighed and decided to entertain Kuroo and Kenma for awhile before heading to Karasuno and give out the water bottles and towels.

“Y/N-san, you seem so close with them!”

“Yeah what Shoyo said! Seeing my underclassman socialize feels like I'm growing old!”

“Pshh, how can you be growing old despite your height not changing?”

“Haa!? I can't hear you four-eyes!!”

“Now now, guys don't fight..”

You let out a small sigh, this sight was definitely the norm for you.

“But for real, you really are close with them Y/N.”

Your senpai, Sugawara remarked, he seemed to agree with Hinata and Nishinoya's statement. Well, everyone does actually.

“Well, they're like my brothers! I've know them for quite some years..”

You smiled at the thought of recalling your memories with Kenma, Kuroo, Bokuto and Akaashi.

“You let your 'brothers' cling onto you like leech?”

Tsukishima had remarked, his patience was tested for every moving second he sees you with anyone but him. Sure it was tolerable with his teammates but Kuroo was something else. He was beyond tolerable.

There's nothing wrong with it though?”

You tried to tell Tsukishima, but it sounded like you were trying to reason with him.

Tsukishima groaned and muttered something under his breath at your response, he even rolled his eyes at you before turning his head away from you.

-

“Is it just me or Tsuki and Y/N are some sort of couple? Tsuki just dropped that sentence as if they were in a LQ.”

“What's LQ, Sugawara-senpai?”

“It's lover's quarrel, Shoyo!”

“Oh! Thank you Noya-senpai!”

Your team, Karasuno were murmuring in the background.

“If Tsuki can't treat Y/N right then I'll take her away from him~”

Kuroo had chimed into their conversation, every single one of your team were surprised, well, almost.

“She only sees you like a brother, were you deaf?”

The only one unfazed was Tsukishima, yet he was actually beyond pissed internally.

“I can change that, I can make Keiji my brother-in-law instead.”

“Why'd she even date a rooster head like you?”

“And how can she even reject me?”

They certainly weren't backing down until Daichi and Yaku tried to hold them off and push them to wherever they don't see each other. Kuroo was smugly smirking and Tsukishima was glaring.