New Start

I'm moving a town over today. Our new house is much nicer then anything we've lived in before but I'm gonna miss all of my friends. I'll still see them but I'm leaving before the end of the year even so they'll probably forget about me.

We pulled into the driveway and started pulling boxes out. I walked in and went to my room. We have been here before and set most of it up. We are just bringing in the last of it today. I laid down on my bed and pulled out my phone. I started scrolling through Instagram.

- 2 months-
I got up and let my dogs Teddy and Paris out. They are tea cup yorkies. I convinced my parents a couple months back and got them two months ago. They were an early Christmas present. We had to wait for a good breeder to have some available. We got them before Christmas though cause we didn't know when there would be any available again. They are only 11 weeks old. They won't grow too much more since they are micro or tea cup but they'll still be bigger then they are now. I grabbed their food and filled their teeny bowls. They just started eating regular food instead of milk. I put them in their playpen with the food and water and left the room. I went and let out the family dogs Oscar and Gracie Belle. I gave them food and then let them outside. It's winter so they did their business and then hurried inside. I went back to my room and got changed today is my first day at my new school. I put on a little makeup just some white eyeshadow in the corners of my eyes to brighten them and some underneath my brow bone as high liter. I straightened my hair. I pulled back two strands from the front to keep hair out of my eyes. I grabbed my backpack and made my lunch. I ate breakfast and then got in the car. My mom drove me to school.

When I got home I threw my backpack in my room and went in the kitchen. I grabbed something to eat and drink and went back to my room. I watched Netflix and played with Teddy and Paris. When my mom got home we had dinner. After watching more Netflix and playing with the pups; I put them in their cage and went to bed. I keep the cage door open but they don't leave their bed because they are too tiny. I keep it open though because their cage is inside their playpen so they can't leave the room. I have pee pads set up too so I don't have to take them outside in the middle of the night.