The Meeting

I woke up with goose bumps. I looked over and saw Cam getting up. I guess I was cold and woke up when he moved. "Hey babe." I said. He turned around and smiled. "Hey." He said. "I still can't believe I live in a place like this. I need to get a job soon though so I can afford it. They only paid the money down we still have rent. They bought it and we pay them." I said. "Don't worry you literally just got here an hour ago and you are already stressing." He said. I smiled and kissed him. "You right!" I said and got up. "Cmon I wanna see the outside before I ruin it looking out the window." I went out the front door first. We have a nice driveway that comes up and then does a circle and comes back around and joins back in at the beginning. In the middle is some bushes and flowers. Then there is a stone walkway to the front steps which lead up to a nice little concrete landing type thing. There are bushes and flowers in front. The house is beautiful on the outside and inside. I went in and raced to the back sliding door. The back wall where the table is, is all glass. I open the door and go out. We have a nice big deck with some lounge chairs and rocking chairs. You come over and step down into a part covered by a huge gazebo. Underneath is a outdoor kitchen with a bar. There is also a huge table and grill. Then there is a stone patio that goes out until you reach sand because we are right in the beach and we have a private beach. Are neighbors are far from us cause all the houses are spread out. There is a huge infinity pool. The pool has a swim up bar and a swim up hot tub. The bar and hot tub have gazebos over top of them for shade. The stone is raised up enough so yah the underground pool is infinity cause the beach dips down like a hill. The side of the pool that goes up like the infinity has glass for a foot down or so. When your in the pool underwater you can see down the beach. The outside is awesome. I grab Cam and rush inside. "Where are he lovers they are supposed to be here already." I said. "They already came I brought all of your stuff in all he boxes are in your separate office in your hall. So you can grab the box with the one specific type of thing and yak it where it belongs so you can go me box at a time. After a couple hours Cam and j finished u packing all of my stuff. Dank and j had to go shopping today for food, toiletries, and just stuff to make it our home it already had all the furniture and our parents already got the color scheme down that we wanted so now we just need things like picture frames and things to make it cozy and ours.

____________________

After shopping for 3 hours we got everything and put it all away. We now have a fully stocked kitchen with all of the things you could ever desire. Did I ever mention we have a walk in pantry. No thats cause it has a hidden door!We have two secret doors one is upstairs that leads to this cool room with a wall full of books. It also has a chair and lamp. The back wall is all glass so you can look out at the beach you can see for miles from there. Those checks our parents gave us are coming in handy. I had a lot of money saved too. While in town I looked for a job. Dani did too. No luck so far. Cam and I are laying on the upstairs couch watching Netflix. We decided on Karate Kid. "Oh I got to go Nash is here." He said. "Ah. I'll miss you and see you tomorrow." I said. "Miss you too babe. Oh and Nash says nice place." I laugh and kiss him. In all honesty I was getting used to waking up to his face. I frowned. Dani was in her room watching tv. I got up. "Cam left. I'm gonna head to bed see you in the morning." She nodded and I went to my room. I stripped and got In the shower. When I got out I went in my closet and put on my undergarments and then went to my main dresser in my room. I pulled out a pair of pajama shorts with floral design on them and then the matching pj crop top that's plain white. I plugged in my phone and climbed in bed. It's been a long day. I passed out as soon as I hit the Tempur-pedic sleep number bed.

________________

So close yet so far away
Can you hear me
She sleeps alone my heart wants to come home
I wish I was I wish I was
Beside you

Sang my phone.

Cam was calling me.

I answered my phone. "Hey."

"Hey Nash and I are on our way over."
"K see you soon."

I sat up and realized I never even slept under the covers last night I fell asleep so quickly.
I took a shower last night so I was good. I went in my bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair. I plugged in my straightener while I washed my face. I quickly straightened my hair. I pulled two pieces from the front a French braided them and put them back with bobby pins. I went out into my room and sat at my vanity. I have this nice swivel chair for it. I have two mirrors that are attached to the wall that I can pull out. I also have a big glass mirror behind me vanity. I did my makeup. I just used BB cream, mascara, and a little white eyeshadow to make me look awake. I filled in my brows as well and put on some lipstick on Please Me by Mac it's like my obsession lately. I went in my closet and turned on the light which is a chandelier it's so cool. I have one in my room too. I changed into a black flowy crop top, and a pair of light blueish grey high waisted jeans that have small rips and tears on the legs. I put on my all black vans. I put in small gold studs with little diamonds. I also out on my small gold love necklace that says love in cursive. I went to Dani's room and she was still passed out with her bowl of popcorn from last night spilled all over her bed. "Dani!" "Huh huh I'm up!"she said. I laughed. "Cam and Nash are on their way they should be here any second considering they a block away so either traffic is terrible if they made a stop." I said. She groaned and got out of bed. "Oh and don't forget to clean up the popcorn." I said laughing. She gave me the friendly finger and I gave it back. I went downstairs and sat on the couch in the Living room. I heard the doorbell ring as soon as I sat down. I got up and grunted. I walked to the door and looked through the peep hole. It was Cam and Nash. "Hey!" I said opening it up to let them in. "Woah if I thought it was nice on the outside!" Nash said is miles and thanked him. I showed them to the Den or living room. The other one is more formal so I call it the formal living room. We sat down and I yelled upstairs. "Cam and Nash are here!" I sat down with them. "Well let me properly introduce you." Said Cam. "Grace this is my best friend Nash, Nash this is my girlfriend Grace." He said. I smiled and gave Nash a handshake. "I've heard a lot about you." Said Nash. "Aw little Cammy told his best friend about me." We all laughed really hard. "Well I'm going to order some takeout and let you guys get to know each other." It took Cam 20 minutes and now Nash and I are like best friends. We all decided to watch Netflix when Dani came down. We decided on the Sixth Sense. Nash and Dani were sitting together in the other end of the couch. He had his arm around her shoulder.

To Dani * you and Nash look pretty comfortable over there I would mention Colin soon before he gets any ideas!*

To Grace * I know that's all I can think about I don't even know what movie we are watching anymore.*

When the movie finished I decided to help Dani. "So Dani you never told me is Colin gonna come visit soon. I know he went to visit home last week but he only lives a town over right?" "Yeah he comes home today and said he might drop by tonight and hangout." She said. I smiled. "Who is Colin?" Asked Nash. "Oh my boyfriend he lives out here so it helped making he process of moving here easier." She said. His face dropped when she said boyfriend I felt so bad. I'd never admit it but Nash and her would be a really cute couple and if she were ever with him I would approve but it's ok cause she has Colin who is amazing he definitely lives and spoils her. He is from California though so their relationship was tough for awhile but they fell in love when he came to visit a few months ago. Now they only live 30 minutes away instead of 30 hours. Nash moved his arm off of Dani and got up. "Hey! Well I'm gonna go but I had a nice time and we should do this again." He said. "It was nice meeting you!" "I can come pick you up later Cam if you wanna stay longer." Said Nash. "Or you can stay here or I can drive you whatever." I added. "I think il just stay here tonight if that's ok with you?" Asked Cam. I nodded. "Hey what are you doing for 4th of July tomorrow?" Asked Nash. "Um idk we just moved here so we don't know anyone." I said. "We could have a cookout here?" Said Dani. "Yea! You can invite Colin and Cam and Nash you can obviously invite whoever." I said. "Sounds perfect!" Said Cam.