Lets Get Out Of This Town

I woke up in a pool of drool. Attractive I know. Memories of last night flooded my head. I'm his girlfriend?! I grabbed my phone and plugged it in. It was at 5% cause I'd didn't plug it in last night. I sat on my bed and pulled out my laptop. I turned on Netflix and decided on some Hawaii five-0. Omg Grace is so adorable like can I be her. My phone buzzed. "Hey babe." It was Cam. When I read the word babe my stomach got all queasy. Ever since I met him I've wanted this and now I have it.

To Cam * hey Wud?*

To Grace * packing. You have enough room in your car for my suitcase right. I'm having the rest brought by moving trucks.*

To Cam * yeah. The rest of mine is coming in trucks too. My family is having a big cookout before I leave. Dani and some of her family will be there too and Colin. You are invited unless you have plans.*

To Grace * I would love to come my mom wants to know what to bring.*

To Cam * she doesn't have to bring anything but maybe dessert??*

To Grace * how about those brownies you claim taste like crack?! Haha oh and what time?*

To Cam * yaasss I can already taste them! Great now my mouth is watering! Oh and uh 12:30 ish.*

to Grace *haha ok see you soon❤️*

This is gonna be a great going away because I get to bring him with me!

_____________________

After finishing my 4th episode of Hawaii five-0 I decided to get ready. It was 11 and I thought I should get ready. I still can't believe I woke up at 7. I did go to sleep at 4 am though and I went to sleep even earlier before Cam woke me for the little all nighter thing. I'm not tired though so. I got up and stripped. I went into the bathroom and got into the steaming hot shower. I washed my hair twice and scrubbed my body after washing with a bath and body works Tahiti scrub. After my shower I put on my fluffy Victoria Secret pink robe. It was white with a pink belt or band that tied in the front to keep it on. It had a pink dog on the shoulder too. I blow dried my hair cause I was short on time. I then curled it with my chi curling wand. I then pulled out my light wash high waisted jean shorts with rips and lose thread at the ends. I then put on a white bandeau with a tie dye muscle tee over it that says "Cameron Dallas is my boyfriend!" I bought it awhile ago when I didn't know that Cam was THE Cameron Dallas idk I didn't recognize him somehow. Even the name just I was so stupid. I started humming the song to myself. I can't help but laugh at myself. I put on my white Vans. I put on my pandora bracelet. I put in some diamond studs and put my phone in its tie dye case. I put my phone in my back pocket and I went to the kitchen. My mom was busy cooking. "You know you didn't have to do this." I said. "Oh good morning. Don't be silly of course we had to your leaving to go across the country the last we can do is bring all of your crazy family over to ask you endless questions about what your doing!" She said smiling. My mom has always been cool and she always jokes about stuff. My dad is the same way but is more sarcastic like me. We always joke but sometimes they are serious and I can't tell cause they always joke. It's ok though they both have their strengths. Like if your room is dirty talk to my dad not my mom. Haha. If you want to go to the mall ask my mom. Now however in my case if you need to tell one of them about your new boyfriend well mom is the one to talk to! I'm worried about how my dad will take it but I'm 18 and moving to LA I'm gonna meet a lot of people and at least I'm dating someone he knows and he knows their family unlike someone I might meet in LA who he might not meet for awhile. "Do you need help?" I asked my mom. "Nope this is your special day just relax the next few weeks will be hard enough for you." She said. "You got that right." My mom tends to not like people helping her in the kitchen. You help her by getting out of the way. Which is perfectly fine with me good food and no work! Haha. I went outside to see my dad grilling. I heard car doors close. I then heard little footsteps so I ran to side door. "Joey, Mikey, Em!" I exclaimed running to my not so little anymore cousins. They all give me big hugs. I remember when they weren't even tall enough to reach my waist! They are in order Joey- 12 Mikey- 10 Em- 8. They got so big. I give my aunt and uncle a hug too. They go run and get in the pool. We just laugh as they all jump in. Then I hear more car doors and rush out to see my cousins Aiden, Amy, and May. Ages Aiden-16 Amy- 13 May- 6. I hugged my uncle and aunt. My Mimi and papa were there too so I hugged them. I went and helped my dad bring in the meat. I heard a knock and went to the front door. No one ever uses it though. "Hi!" I said to Mrs. Dallas. She hugged me, it surprised me but I thought maybe Cam told his parents so I hugged back. "Good to see you Mrs. Dallas!" I exclaimed. "Oh please call me Gina!" She said. I just smiled. She walked through to put her delicious brownies on the table. "Hey Sierra!" I said. "Hey." She gave me a hug. Cam hugged me real tight. I pulled away. "My parents don't know yet." "My mom doesn't know either." He said. We have to tell them today obviously. "You can just ask them to read your shirt!" He laughed I did too. "Haha very funny." Just then my mom yelled. "Grace Dani is here!!" I ran to the kitchen and engulfed her in a hug. "I haven't seen you in a whole 24 hours!" I exclaimed. We both started laughing real hard. "Let's go to our secret spot." She said. I turned around to make sure Cam was behind us. We went out into the woods behind my house. We sat down in the hangout thing we made. "Ok I need to tell you something and you can't flip out Dani!" I said. She nodded and I glanced at Cam he slightly nodded his head. "Ok I'm just gonna say it I'm... dat...ing .... Cam!" She smiled really big and gave me a huge hug! "I knew it I knew it I always told you it would happen!!!" She yelled. "Shh our parents don't know and we have to tell them now because he is coming to LA with us. He is moving in with Nash." I explained. "Ooh." She said realizing the drama. "It will work out just tell your mom and have her break the news to your dad!" She said. "Thats what I was thinking." "I know I'm brilliant." She said. "I was already gonna do that but whatever." I got up and grabbed them. I introduced them to my family and then quietly ditched them and ran to the kitchens to a. Talk to my mom and b. Escape the madness that is my family. I don't know if Cam will still what to date me after meeting my family. "Mom." "Yea." "I need to talk to you." "K" "I'm dating Cam and I was wondering if you coul-" "yes I'll tell your father and congratulations I approve he seems very nice and his family is wonderful!" I smiled and hugged her. "Your right he is pretty spectacular!" I smiled thinking about him. "Now go back out there he obviously can't stand to be without you." I turned and saw him continue to glance my way. I nodded with a big smile and he immediately relaxed. I walked out and say beside him.

CAMERON'S POV
I couldn't focus on what her grandpa was saying I just kept looking to see what her mom was saying because I had to have Grace and if her parents say no then we at basically over I don't want to date without their blessing because if things get serious and they don't trust me it will be bad. I want to make a good impression.

GRACE POV
I took Cams hand underneath the table and squeezed it. He held mine confidently in return. I couldn't help but smile. "What are you so happy about?" My Grandma asked. "Oh uh nothing." I said. "Nothing?" She asked again. "Well LA but that's obvious right!" They all laughed phew! I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. Cam squeezed my hand again. Whenever I'm with him I feel safe. He knows how to comfort me.

___________________

After dinner I decided to make an announcement. I looked at Cam and he nodded. "I just wanted to say I'm gonna miss you all and I hope to visit home soon and I would love for you to visit LA. I'm glad however that I'm not leaving behind my boyfriend Cam and my best friend who I've been through so much with even though we've only know each other for a long adventurous few months! To all the adventures to be had starting from now on!" Everyone clapped. No one looked phased when I said boyfriend besides my dad. No one else seemed to notice. When everyone left I walked over to Cams house with Dani so my mom could explain to my dad without me being dragged into it more than I have to be. "I'm gonna miss you Cam!" Said Gina. She was tearing up and I felt bad but in all honesty even if we had never met he'd still be living in LA most likely. The moving trucks were getting all of our stuff. Cam didn't have enough time to hire some but I had more trucks than Dani and I both needed so he used ours. Dani and I were able to fit both of our stuff in the larger truck. Cam put his in the smaller one. After our last goodbyes and all the tears were poured Dani got in her convertible and Cam and I got in mine. We pulled out of our driveways and got on the highway to LA baby!

A/N SO IM SO HAPPY WITH HOW THIS FANFIC IS COMING ALONG. I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AND PLEASE COMMENT TO SHOW ME YOUR SUPPORT AND THAT YOU ACTUALLY READ THIS!