Just Friends...

"I won again!" "What can I say I didn't expect you to do so well your first time!" He laughed. "Well I have to fess up," I started. "This wasn't my first time playing Call Of Duty... I own Black Ops." His jaw dropped. "You stinker!" He yelled. "You're a... You're a..a thot! That's what you are!" He snickered. I gasped dramatically. He stood up and before I knew it I was laying on the couch being pinned down and tickled. "You did not call me a thot!" I yell dramatically. Well more like squeak in between laughs. "Oh but I did." "Jack Gilinsky I am in no way, shape, or form a thot." "You're a thot, a what, a t.h.o.t thottie she the type to go around and do stuff with just anybody." He sang loud and proud. I couldn't hold it in anymore and busted out laughing. He finally got off of me and helped me up. "You know I don't think you're a thot." He laughs. "At least I don't think you're one." He smirks raising his eyebrow. I quickly playfully slap him and say "Very funny." He laughed before putting his arm around me. "You know I'm just kidding," he starts. "Now I'm hungry lets go get Chinese!" He cheers. "Ok I'm down with that but I've prolonged this long enough I need to at least go back to the house to get some clothes and toiletries, even though I secretly love the smell of your axe body wash." I laugh. "I know you do. You used almost all of it up and you've been here two days!" He laughs poking my side. I shrug my shoulders. "It's rainy out. Can I borrow a hoodie?" I ask. "Sure," He shrugs. He opened up his closet before tossing me a sweatshirt. It was his dark blue Colorado State one."I'll be in the car." I nod before slipping it on over my tank top. I also threw on a pair of old sweatpants Jack found last night. I felt nice and cozy and safe. I also felt like I smelled the same as a bottle of axe would smell but I was ok with that. I grabbed my purse and phone before meeting Jack in the car.
________________________

I climbed out of Jack's car and walked up to the front door unlocking it. I let Jack in behind me before shutting the door with a satisfying click. I ran upstairs Jack trailing behind me. Grabbing what I needed I shoved it all in a duffel bag and moved onto the bathroom. I collected my essential makeup products and decided I was just going buy a travel version of Jack's body wash because it smelled way to good. After I had everything I needed I grabbed my Nike's from my closet and threw them in as well. I exited my closet just in time to see Cameron sitting in my desk chair. "Hey..." I mumbled. "Hi." He muttered. He looked me up and down. His eyes stopped and focused on the sweatshirt I'm wearing. "So you're even wearing his clothes now too." He mumbled. "What?" "I said so you're even wearing his clothes now too." He shouted. I could see Jack in the hall about to step in but I shook my head ever so slightly making eye contact. I didn't need any problems arising between them. "I needed something to wear so he let me borrow it yes. Is that a problem?" I ask sassier than intended. "Well yeah considering your my girlfriend." "You're right I am you're girlfriend. The one you don't see a future with!" I start shouting now. "I don't see a future? You're the one who left out of the blue and when you ran into trouble called my friend instead of me." I yelled. "I mean you're wearing his clothes you haven't talked to anyone not even Dani and you've isolated yourself in this bubble and you think I don't know what's going on but let me tell you I'm not an idiot I know when to pick up on things. You have spent the past three days at another guys house. Yes he is our friend but he is still a guy who is not your boyfriend," he looked so different, so unlike himself right now "unless he is your boyfriend now." "What no! He is my friend! I'm not cheating on you! You're right I didn't call you when I ran into trouble because I didn't know what was going on with you! You weren't yourself. You're also right I did stay at Jacks house for 3 days! That was because I knew if I came home you'd be here and want to talk about stuff and I needed time to think ok! I'm sorry that I didn't come to you! I needed time and space is all. Jack is my friend one of my closest friends and I enjoy spending time with him. However, only as friends. " I sighed. He stayed silent. "Look I think we need more time and space. I honestly don't care if you agree or not. Take care Cameron." With that I grabbed my bag and walked out the door. "You ok?" Jack gave me a small smile obviously aware of everything just stated. "Yeah," I smiled warmly. "let's go." He grabbed my hand. "Well what should we do after we Chinese?" He asks. "We could eat at the mall and then shop?" I propose. "That sounds good. What about we catch a movie after as well?" He proposes. "It's a date."

________________________________

{A/N} VERY IMPORTANT PLZ READ OR YOU'LL BE DISSAPOINTED!

Hey so I finally updated! I've been working on this chapter for a while now so I hope you guys like it!

So I hate to do this but I'm now going to start setting goals that have to be met before I update again.

So when I get 3 votes and 2 comments from separate people I'll update! Bye-