Lost in Life and Love

After the whole ordeal with Cameron I just want to go out and keep my mind off things. I sat up and went in my bathroom. I shuddered at the person I saw in the mirror. How could I have gotten to this point I've never cried over a boy like this. I washed my face and applied moisturizer to the red irritated skin underneath my eyes. I put some eye drops in and brushed out my hair. I put it in a high ponytail and curled the ends. I went into my closet and changed into a pair of high waisted light washed ripped short shorts and a cropped light blue tank top. I shoved my feet into my high top white converse and grabbed my crossbody. I shoved a charger and my wallet into my bag and walked towards my door. Putting my phone in my back pocket, I slipped out of my room. I quietly crept down the stairs and out the front door before someone saw me. Getting in my car I put the keys in the ignition. I pulled out of the driveway and just started driving. I wasn't sure where I was going I just knew I needed to go somewhere.

________________________________

I'm not sure where I am currently. It is 1:34 according to the clock and it's dead black outside. All I can see is the few feet ahead that is illuminated by my headlights. I was driving on fumes for the past two miles. Key word 'was' because I'm now stuck in the middle of nowhere with no fuel and no food or protection. From what I could make out of my surroundings I'm not in the nicest neighborhood. I haven't seen a single business in a while either. I was not going to call Cameron and Dani was not a good option either. I opened my contacts and called the first person I could think of.
________________________________

I saw headlights in my rearview mirror and prayed it was them. The vehicle parked behind me. I heard footsteps on the pavement before being met with a familiar face through my drivers side window. I opened the door and cried for joy. "Thank god Jack! Thank you thank you thank you!" I hugged him tightly glad I was safe again. "What the heck happened?" "I was pissed and just needed out of there so I started driving and I was upset and crying and yelling and I just kind of got lost I guess." "Why were you crying?" I drew in a breath before telling him everything that happened in the kitchen just a few hours ago. "It's ok." I hadn't realized I was crying until he wiped the tear off my cheek and gave me another hug. I stood back and examined the person in front of me. His brown hair was pointing in all different directions and his warm brown eyes were red and almost droopy looking. I realized he must've been sleeping when I called him and immediately felt bad. "Let's get going its late and this area seems quite sketchy." He grabbed my hand and led me to his car opening and the closing my door for me. I sat down and leant my head against the door. He got in and turned the radio down to where it was playing softly in the background. He had already called a tow truck to come get my car. He started the vehicle before pulling away from the curb and off of the unlit street.
________________________________

I opened my eyes to be blinded by the bright sunlight streaming through the sheer curtains. I must've fallen asleep last night because I'm currently laying on a bed in a room that is most definitely not mine. I sat up and heard a knock. "Come in." I called instantly. "Hey how'd you sleep?" Jack was leant against the door frame in only a pair of pajama pants; his boxers waistband sticking out. "Good." I replied unsure of what else to say. "You fell asleep on the way back and after what happened I figured you didn't want to go home and get everyone worried so I just brought you back here to Johnson and I's apartment." I suddenly recognized the room to be Jack's; the same framed picture hanging on the far wall that he had sent me a snapchat of. "Thank you." He nodded and smiled. "I thought we could go get breakfast if you wanted?" I smiled nodding. "Do you by chance have anything I could change into?" "Um yeah hold on." He opened his closet and tossed me a plain white tshirt and some sweatpants. I had to tie the shirt in the back but it was ok. However the sweatpants were to big and I would end up getting hot so I just wore my shorts. I put my hair in a ponytail and washed my face. Then I brushed my teeth with the spare tooth brush Jack gave me. I didn't look half bad. We walked out the door and I plugged my phone into the car charger. A few minutes into the drive it vibrates letting me know it turned back on.

Eleven new messages

Cameron😘: Look I know we aren't on the best of terms at the moment but I still care about you and I'm worried. We're all worried just come home please.😢💘😓

Dani Dear My Bestie💖: Hey babe where are you I'm worried?! Please come home I love and miss you💖 p.s. Whatever Cameron did I'll make him pay you can count on me

Nash😛: Look Dani is worried. I'm worried. Cam is worried. Just talk to us at least. I know Cam was being a arse just hear him out ok?

I got a few messages from a couple other people. I replied to Dani.

To Dani Dear My Bestie💖: I know and I'm so sorry I just needed some time. My phone died but I'm ok. I'm with Gilinsky getting breakfast and I'm fine. I'll talk to you later...💘 p.s. I know I can like one, two, three, you'll be there...lol

I set my phone down and looked up to see the IHOP sign. I looked at Jack and smiled. "You ready?" He asked. "Readier than ever." We got out of the car. We walked side by side our hands brushing against each other. He looked at me and then our hands before grabbing mine.

_________________

A/N
Hey guys so I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Comment below your thoughts on everything I NEED your opinion or else I might take a break from updating. I will get to see my baby aka JACK GILINSKY  tomorrow! LIKE OMG IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS WE WILL BE IN THE SAME ROOM! I love Johnson too but Gilinsky is definitely my favorite. Ok guys so I'll let you know how the concert was probably Monday or Tuesday! Bye thank you guys