New Things

*OMG 1K reads!!!! Guys thank you so much! When I started this story I updated multiple times before even getting a single read and it was all because I believed in myself and in this story. I was gonna finish the story for myself even if not for anyone else and its just so mind-blowing to see how far we've come in such a short amount of time! Also I was finally able to add a Cast to the story so go check that out! Now onto the very awaited new chapter!*

Grace POV

I woke up and got out of bed. I tip toed over to Dani's room and peaked in the door. She was fast asleep so I decided to leave her be. I walked down the stairs but only made it halfway before I heard whispers. "Shh they are still asleep and I don't want to disturb them. You know how they get when you wake them before 10." whispered someone. "More like if you wake them at all."added someone else. I heard a few minute chuckles of agreement before the house became eerily silent. I tip toed into the room that housed the cause of these whispers. "I'm up you know." I stated causing them all to jump and turn to face me. I just chuckled and went to the kitchen to cook breakfast.

Half an hour later there were 8 people eating breakfast that consisted of scrambled eggs, toast with nutella or jam, bacon, pancakes, and fresh fruit at my kitchen table. After indulging in the, if I say so myself, delicious breakfast we lounged on the back deck.

"What should we do?" that was the question of the day and we honestly didn't know. "I don't know but I feel like we live in L.A. now and so we should be doing crazy things we've never done before." said Jack. " I agree." "We could go out to dinner tonight. We haven't all gone out to dinner yet so we could do something less crazy for our first day." We all agreed.

In-N-Out yep that was our idea of dinner out. No I'm just kidding, in all seriousness we spent the last 6 and a half hours trying to decide on a affordable and delicious option and nothing was agreed upon. So this was the final decision and I think all in all we're happy with it. I ordered a Cheeseburger and fries with a chocolate shake. Cameron scooted out of the booth beside me and reached for my hand. I accepted and he lead me outside. We walked to his car and he motioned me to sit on his hood. "We need to spend time together." he whined. I giggled "We have spent time together." I pointed out. "I meant time alone." He chuckled. "Well how about we leave these losers and go watch a movie." His eyes widened and he nodded his head vigorously like a little kid being told they were going to go to Disney World.

We walked over to the passenger side and he opened the door for me. I slid into the passenger seat and buckled up. He walked around the other side and got in.

"I just realized that I've never been to your place before. I don't even know where you live except the fact it's only a block or two away." I said. He nodded. "Do you want to see it?" he turned and asked me. "Sure."I smiled. We passed my house and turned down a desolate cul-de-sac. The only building was a small brick building. He pulled into a small rocky drive and proceeded towards the trees. Once we got to the treeline I asked him the question that was on my mind " Are you gonna kill me?" "Haha no I like you to much to do that."

Like, like, like ,like that's the word that stood out to me. Its not like I expect him to be in love with me or anything it just stood out. But am I crazy to think that with how long we have been together and how much time we have spent together our relationship would be a bit more serious? I don't expect a marriage proposal but he's right we don't spend much time together without everyone else. When even was the last time we went out on a date, not netflix and takeout but like out somewhere in public? I get it he has fans and he doesn't want our date to be broadcast on the internet for all to see but? Oh and his fans don't even know were together; but that is a whole other story. I'm just saying are we not as serious as I thought we were?

We drove through the woods until about a fifth of a mile in we reached a clearing. On the other side of the building was the city we just took back roads. We finally pulled onto an actual cement drive and parked in a lot in front of the large apartment complex. We entered through a big set of glass doors and entered into a nice waiting area. On the far wall was a fish tank with brightly colored fish, to the right was a desk and some chairs and to the left was a staircase and an elevator. He greeted the woman at the desk before pressing the elevator button. We stopped on his floor and went down the hall until we reached the door. He turned his key and a loud pop went off indicating it was unlocked. He swung the door open with grace and led me inside the dark space.

His apartment had a nice open concept kitchen and living room with a door out to the patio and a large staircase to the right. Upstairs were two bedrooms with a bathroom and a staircase that led to the loft that contained a bedroom and bathroom. One of the bedrooms on the 2nd floor and the loft had access to the patio. He sat me down in the living room and told me to pick a movie then went in the kitchen. Being the sarcastic white girl I am I chose: Mean Girls, Dirty Dancing, The Princess Bride, and Howard the Duck. He walked out of the kitchen with a large bucket of popcorn, cups of ice, and two-liters of pop and Sweet Tea. He also had candy consisting of; Pretzel M&M's, Sour Skittles, Nerd's Ropes, and Shockers. (<My favorite candies!)

We laughed, ate, talked, drank, and laughed some more.

I was surprised when I woke up at 4 am due to Nash coming home. Not because of the time or the fact I fell asleep on the couch with Cam but because of who was with Nash. Lets just say she didn't know me but I knew her.

___________________________________

Omg guys so I finally updated I know! I had such a hard time thinking of what to write and lets just say I'm really happy with my decision. This probably seems like a filler part but there are defiantly some key important parts that took place. If you need to go back and read it again because there are some definite spoilers in this part.

Okay so my question is: What do you think were the spoilers and what do you think will happen within the next few parts?

My other question is : What is your favorite candy and also have you ever heard of Shockers? They are one of my favorites and I put a picture of Shockers in the media so just in case.

Remember to leave your feedback and suggestions below!

Bye