Justine and Tiffany

GRACE POV

The past few weeks have been so much fun. The group has done a new thing every day. Yesterday we went to Disneyland and Dani and I acted as most 8 year old girls at heart would; we skipped and got on every ride giggling and singing along. We got pictures with all the characters, went to all the shops. It was magical to say the least. It was also Cam and I's 6 month. We had dinner by ourselves and walked around at night looking at the lights and fireworks. I pulled myself out of bed encouraged by the thought that I would see Cam and just about threw myself into the shower. After showering and moisturizing I picked out a outfit and changed. I was wearing a pair of light wash ripped skinny jeans and a lightweight sweater. I was trying to embrace the November aura while still embracing the 70 degree weather. I then put on my white high top converse and skipped downstairs. "Someone's in a cheery mood." He chuckled. "I was actually thinking about you." I admitted slyly. He grinned widely before kissing me softly. "I love you Grace." He mumbled softly between kisses. "Love you too Cameron." I spoke softly pulling away before grabbing my purse off the hook. "Now come on we have stuff to do." He followed me silently out to the car.

________

"Can we go in Tiffany & Co. real quick?" "Sure." He replied softly. We entered the store and I headed right toward what I wanted to look at. "Cameron isn't this ring absolutely gorgeous?" I asked gushing over this new found jewel in my life. "I might just have to buy myself this for Christmas." Cameron mumbled some sorta 'a huh'. I realized this store probably bored him and started towards the exit. "Justine darling, will you marry me?" Asked the man to our left. He was on his knee and the woman who I assume to be 'Justine' was in tears. She nodded her head vigorously embracing him. "Go on and we can get that ring you pointed out." He smiled. "I don't need a fancy ring I just need you." She mumbled softly but I still heard. "Isn't that sweet?" I asked Cameron. He nodded his head softly obviously distracted. "Congratulations!" I spoke softly to the newly engaged couple before exiting with Cam beside me. "They can't be too much older than us." I mumbled. "Yeah." "They seem so happy together." "Yep." Another uninterested comment from Cameron. "Do you want to get some Enchiladas?" I ask trying to get his attention. "Enchiladas?" He inquired. "Yes." I chuckled. We climbed into my car before driving to the local Mexican restaurant. Cameron says they have the best Enchiladas in the area. I just take his word and stick to my usual burritos and tacos. We don't go very often anyways. I heard a vibration and picked up my phone. With one glance at the contact I quickly answered.

"Hey mom!" "Hey sweetie. I hope I didn't catch you at a bad time." "Nope not at all mom." "So how's life in Cali?" "It's amazing mom thank you so much. I've met so many great people." "I'm glad to hear that. So how are things with Cameron?" "We're great. He's great."

I smile at him.

"Glad to hear that. When can I expect the invite?" My mother teased. "Haha very funny but I think you'll be waiting a little while on that one mom." My mothers laughter was all that could be heard on the other side. "Yeah according to your father if Cameron wants to live it'll be a few years! Well I've got to get going." My mom and I exchanged ' I love you's ' and hung up.

_______________

Authors Note:
Ok guys I know I haven't updated in forever and that this update was barely anything I've just been so super busy! I will try to update again this week but it most likely won't be tomorrow or Friday because my birthday is tomorrow and my party is Friday so... Yeah I'm really excited I'm gonna officially be a teenager 13! So yeah I hope you enjoy this crappy, short, blah update lol.