Friendship vs Cameron: Which will win?

I change into a Nirvana muscle tee with a black bandeau and high waisted shorts. I put on my new Kyries; neon yellow. I then go outside. I put in my headphones and listen to some music while I go for a walk. I see Cameron and he stares as I walk by I smile at him and then turn towards the road.

When I get back he is heading inside I smile and wave then go inside. As soon as I'm in the door the butterflies go away and I'm tortured by the delicious smell of my moms cooking from the kitchen. I walk in and smile. I sit at the island and we make small talk while she cooks. When dinner is ready I grab a plate and go to my room. I turn on my tv and playstation 4. I play COD: Black Ops while I eat dinner. I play for another like 4 hours then go to sleep.

When I wake up I smell bacon and quickly get dressed. I'm wearing a white crop top with small black flowers on it. Then I put on high waisted shorts so that my stomach isn't showing since its against the dress code. Then I put on my all black vans. I walked into the kitchen and sat down to eat breakfast. After I make myself some coffee I take it back to my room and drink it while I do my hair and makeup. For makeup I just put on a bit of BB cream, mascara, and lipstick in the color Please Me by Mac. My makeup is always very natural looking. I then I put my curling iron on a low temp so my hair is in natural looking beach waves. I pull two pieces from the front and French braid them and pull them to the back of my head. I grab my Kate spade messenger bag and shove my binder and pencil pouch inside. I grab my phone, laptop and penny board. I rush outside to the car where my mom has been waiting for 10 minutes. I see my neighbors and smile then get in. My mom pulls out of the driveway and drives directly behind my neighbor. I text my friend Daniele. Everyone calls her Dani though.
To Dani* Hey. Don't forget your penny board today!*

To Grace* hey thanks! I almost did. So did you see him again?*

To Dani * yes of course he is my neighbor you know!*

To Grace * I know. He is super attractive! I like him a lot. Caleigh was talking to him when he walked in and she was like "so you like Dani?!" And he blushed and his brother smirked and then he was like nah. "And then they were like why does she like me?" And she was like "I bet you'd like to know!"*

My heart sunk.

To Dani * oh cool. So you like like him?*

To Grace * can't believe I'm saying this but yeah I sorta like him I mean I like his hair and eyes!*

I wanted to go off on her about how you shouldn't just like someone for their looks but then she would figure out I like him and I don't want to ruin our friendship.

To Dani * got to go see ya at school*

At that moment we pulled up to the doors right behind Cameron and his brother Chris. I smiled and he opened the door for me I mumbled a thank you and sped walked to the cafeteria where we hangout before school. Of course he came in behind me and all the girls gawked. He smiled and went to his friends across the room. I smiled and tried not to blush but failed miserably. Every time I see him I gets this tingling feeling and I just want to run to him and tell him how I feel. I can't even tell any of my friends at school and it's really hard. I decided to text my best friend who goes to my church. 

To Kenz * I need to talk. Soon! How bout church tonight? You coming?*

To Grace * yea sounds good. What's so important? Is it a boy problem?!*

I laughed to myself and replied.

To Kenz * well duh! There is this boy who I really like and my friend does too so I can't tell anyone at school or else she will find out and our friendship will be over.*

To Grace * Kk see ya later have fun with mr hot stuff! Actually talk to him maybe!*

I laughed at her choice of words and then put my phone away cause the bell rang. Ready for a long day.