Jace

I pressed next on my phone. I was using to Spotify. I was listening to my Favs playlist. "Groove by Jack and Jack" came on. I smiled I mean I still couldn't get used to the idea that my boyfriend was close friends with them. I had liked them for awhile. I snap chatted myself dancing to it. I laughed re-watching it. I was singing along in the video. "Woah your better then I am at singing my own song!" I got a message. "???" I typed back to the unknown person. "Oh this is Jack G." He said. "Oh hey." I said back. I changed his contact name. "You seriously sang better then I did tho." He said. "Oh and you got killer moves." He added. I replied "😂😂 no I don't but thanks" I said. "Well you at least sing well." He said. "Thanks!" I said. He replied with a smiley face. "How did you see my snapchat?" I asked. "Oh I'm hanging with Cam." He said. "Oh." I then got a notification saying someone added me on snapchat. I checked and it was Jack. I added him back. "See you found my snapchat." I said with a winky face. "Yep." He said. "Ask Cam when he is coming over he won't answer my texts." I said. "K." He replied. "How did you get my number anyways?" I asked. "Cam." He said. "He said he's busy today and can't." "Tell him 'Wow Cold Hearted aye.' " I said. "K." He said. "He laughed and then started rapping saying he threw a glance across the room and that were a lot of things he wanted to do... to Nash." He said. "Ooh Cash I ship it!!" I said. "Haha idk what about Gameron?" He asked. I sent a laughing face. "Haha Gameron I haven't heard that before I give you the creative credits. But idk Cash is pretty special I wouldn't want to ruin that!" I said. "Ok fine then. Gameron is no longer jamming haha get it and Grace is now single. Hey if there is no Gameron think there could be a Jace?" He asked with a winky face. "Haha very funny but I'm with Cam! We can be Jace the best of best friends of the universe tho!" I said. "That'll work!!" He said. "Well I gtg and get my lazy butt out of bed and ready so I can do some thing fun and completely forget I have no friends here except for Dani and Cam!" I said. "Hey we could hang best friend!!" He said. "Ok sounds good. When and where?" I asked. "I'll pick you up at 2ish?" He asked. "Sure." I said. "Gtg c u!" I added. I got up and went to the bathroom. I just washed my face since I took a shower last night. I plugged in my curling iron and brushed my hair out. I curled in then put some volumizing powder in it. I then pulled the front portion of my hair back and tied it. I then went in my closet. I grabbed a blue and white baseball t that has "white girl" on the back with the number '1' on the back. I then grabbed my high waisted ripped light blue skinny jeans. I tucked my shirt in a bit so that it was kinda flowy in the front. I then put on my white high top converse and put on a long flower ring. For makeup I did winged eyeliner, mascara, bronzer and nude lips. I grabbed my phone and wallet and ran downstairs. I texted Jack.

To Jackie Chan💙😂
I'm ready.

From Jackie Chan💙😂
Kk im outside.

I locked up and headed out the door. I was met by a Corvette! I think my jaw dropped. "Holy crap!" I exclaimed. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the car laughing at my expression. After I calmed down I asked him "where are we going?". "You'll see." Is all he said. I groaned and leaned back irritated. I hate when people don't tell me things. "Ta dah" he said. We had pulled up to the boardwalk. He pulled me to a desk and handed me a wristband. "What do you what to do first?" He asked. "Games." I said smirking. "I'm gonna beat you!" I said as we ran like little children to the water gun game. Like I said I won and got a big pink fuzzy bear that I made Jack carry. After an hour we had played every game and Jack was carrying around a bunch of prizes I had won. "Let's go on some rides!" I said. He nodded. We walked to the car for him to put my stuff in first. We got on the barrel ride first. We were laughing so hard. We took vines and snapchats. "You guys are so cute I totally ship it!" I read aloud to Jack. "People are already tweeting!" He said. I nodded. "And Jace is trending internationally. I said. His face changed. "Cameron." We both said at the same time. My phone went off. "Would you like to explain or should I just have the owner of Jack and your fan page explain." I read the text from Cameron aloud. "Uh oh." I said. As soon as the ride ended he drive me home and dropped me off. "Thanks I actually had a really great time surprisingly even though the Twitter isn't helping." I said. "Me too. Text me later about how it goes with Cam." He says. I nod and get out with all of my prizes. I walked inside and ran upstairs before Cam could see me. I threw all the prizes on my bed and went back downstairs. He was sitting in the formal living room which isn't good because he is so casual here that he makes himself feel very welcomed. I sat down in one of the chairs across from him. "So..." I said. "Are you official yet? Or were you gonna wait til you broke up with me. You know I thought you'd be smarter then to post yourselves online no way people would find out form your videos together." He was yelling now he had started civilized bit not anymore. "No we aren't official because we are only friends." "Really then why did you snapchat yourselves saying your ship name was Jace!" He asked. "It's our friendship name like Dani and I are Grani!" I said. He didn't say anything he just stared at his feet. "Oh god please trust me!" I said stepping towards him touching his arm lightly. "How was I so stupid! I actually believed you cheated on me!" He said grabbing my waist. I hugged him and he hugged me back. I pulled away and he kissed me gently. I smiled and we went into the living room. He sat down and I laid down and placed my head in his lap. He played with my hair while we just laid there making the occasional chit chat. It was the best moment I think I've had with him since we moved. Just us talking, enjoying each other's company it felt great.