Artwork in the Sky

I looked up to see Hayes. "How do you know? I'm pretty sure he doesn't like me anymore." I croaked. "I just do." Said Hayes smirking. I hugged him and to my surprise he is about the same height as me. "Any hugs for me?" Asked the voice behind me. I turned and saw Cam on my window sill. "Y-Yes." I stammered. I ran across the room and hopped into his arms. "I'm so stupid. I shouldn't have gotten so mad over a dare. To be honest if it was anyone but you I would have been laughing just like Nash. He didn't mean to cause trouble." He whispered. "Oh shoot Nash." I said pulling away. I wiped the tears that were still on my face and ran downstairs. I found Nash frantically swinging his arms around and whimpering. I silently pulled my phone out and took video. "Well I was gonna come down here and say a simple sorry but it looks like you need more than that. More like a brain really!" I yelled. He stopped and and got embarrassed. "Oh gosh thank god it's only you!" He yelled. "Well I have my means of reinterpreting that little dance of yours." I said with a smirk. I ran upstairs and quickly went to my room where I found everyone but Nash congregating. I showed them the video and we were all laughing. Nash appeared in the doorway and Hayes and Cam started reinterpreting the "Dance". Dani and I just laughed. "You showed them?" He asked slightly aggravated. I slowly nodded my head. He groaned and we all went to bed. "What should we do?" I asked the next morning after everyone was up and downstairs. "Watch Tv." They said. I decided to put in one of my fav shows that I had on dvd. "O.C?" They asked. "Don't tell me you haven't watched this before." I demanded. They shook their heads. I groaned. "Well we're gonna watch it now." We ended up watching the whole first season. "I'm hungry." I said sitting up and pausing the show. Everyone agreed so I pulled out my phone and ordered takeout. I mean if your gonna eat anything while watching the O.C takeout is where it's at. (If you don't understand watch the show. Jk I'll explain but still watch the show it's amazing. Basically the Cohens eat Takeout like Chinese and sushi a lot because they work a lot and it's just kinda a part of the show it's hard to explain. lol) We continued with the show until the doorbell rang. After what happened last time I had Hayes go get it after Cam and Nash said no. Hayes brought the food in and sat it on the coffee table. We all grabbed our boxes of chicken of different types and rice. I ate my food and relaxed. "So who's your favorite kid from chino?" I asked as we finished the last episode of season 1. "Oh well defiantly Ryan Atwood he is hotttt!" Exclaimed Dani. I nodded agreeing. "He is pretty hot." I said. "Ahem." Said Cam. "Sorry your pretty hot too." I said. "I'm your boyfriend but you chose a TV character over me."he said pouting. "Technically your from chino hills." I said with a smirk. "Ok fine but I better be your favorite guy from Chino Hills." He said. I nodded and pecked his lips. "Ryan cause he's the underdog." Said Nash ruining the moment. I laughed while Cam sent daggers through him with his eyes. "Well since someone already ruined the moment... I'd say Ryan Atwood cause he knows how to lay a dude out!" Said Hayes laughing. We all laughed and agreed. "Looks like at least someone is enjoying my favorite show." I said patting his shoulder. "Let's Swim!" Hayes yelled out of nowhere. "Ok." We all agreed laughing at his sudden outburst. I ran upstairs and changed. I put on my Purple, Blue, and White tie dye bikini with matching bottoms and White flip flops. I walked out and got in immediately or the guys would throw me in. Hayes came out next. He jumped in and swam to me. He bent down and I got on his back. He pulled me around we just laughed. "Ooh watch out Hayes, Cam might kill you he's inside clenching his jaw watching you guys so... close." Said Nash. My grin dropped and I hopped off. I went and sat on the steps. I watched Dani and Nash splashing each other and having fun meanwhile because Cam I can't do any of that. He doesn't want to come out here but even though he isn't out here I can't hang out around Hayes. It's stupid. I got up and walked to my towel. I dried my self off and put on my shorts. I walked down the beach to the shore. I let my feet sink into the wet sand and be overlapped by water. Why can't Cam just trust me, Hayes seems like a nice kid but that's it he's a kid I would never do that. He seems like a great person to be close friends with but that's all I want and that's all Hayes wants. Cam and him have a age difference but their good friends why can't we be. I groaned and sat down. I watched the water how a wave would come and go so quickly as another takes its place. I watched the sun setting. It's so peaceful and pretty. It electrifies the sky with so much vibrant color. One thing creates so much, the bright colors, the happiness, the artwork. It's up there for everyone to see. It started getting dark and I watched the stars. I didn't want to go back yet. I wanted to stay here where it's peaceful and quiet. Where I don't have to explain myself and my actions. Isn't that the point of growing up and moving out. To live with your own rules, well with Cam he seems to add a few of his own rules. We haven't spent much time alone. Ever since I've met the guys it's always a group. I mean I understand I live with Dani who's practically dating his best friend but maybe I want to spend time alone with him or spend time alone with Dani. Can I not just hangout with one person for once. Can I hangout with one of the guys like Jack or Matt without Cam? It doesn't seem like I can do any of those. All these thoughts are tiring. Soon the darkness took over not just my surroundings but me.

I heard a whisper and arms around me. Someone picked me up and carried me. I didn't care who it was. I drifted off before anything could register. I woke up and I was in one of our guest rooms. I looked around and didn't see anyone. I saw an alarm clock and it said it was 2 am. I got up and went downstairs because I was dehydrated. After spending so much time in the sun you need it. I grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge and took a swig. Then I poured some lemon juice in it and shook it up. I like lemon water cause it gives the water some flavor. I peaked in the living room and didn't see anyone. I went back upstairs and checked Dani's room. I found her and Nash cuddled up. I smiled. I wish Cam and I were still like that. I checked all the guest rooms on her side. I then checked my side and didn't find anything. I went in my room and found Cam spread out on my bed. I took a picture of him then one of Nash and Dani. I went back to the guest room I woke up in and saw Hayes on the floor at the end of the bed. I smiled and took a picture before covering him with a blanket. I got back in bed and smiled. "Hey are you ok?" Asked Hayes all of a sudden. "Oh your awake." I said. "Yeah I just woke up though. Are you ok?" He asked again. "Yeah I'm fine." I said speaking the truth finally. "I'm just a little cold can you check if there's anymore blankets in the bin. He checked and shook his head. He handed me the one I put on him. "No you need it you'll get cold." I said motioning to him just being in his shorts he wore earlier. I got up and went to my room and grabbed a hoodie from Cams drawer and walked back. I threw it to him and he caught it. I climbed back in bed. "You know you can sleep up here I mean it's a king size bed I don't need this whole thing." I said. He gave me a nervous look. "If Cam tries to kill you I won't let him." I said giving him a smile. He chuckled and finally nodded climbing in on the other side. To say this bed was big would be an understatement. With me comfortably spread out on one side and Hayes the same on the other side there was still like 2-3 feet between us. I fell back asleep quickly. I dreamt of Cam coming and finding me in here and sliding in next to me, wrapping his arms delicately around me but tightly enough so I felt secure. I felt safe and cozy in his arms and I didn't want that feeling to ever change. He whispered "I'll always be here for you. Goodnight princess." In my ear and I fell adrift in his arms.

_____________________

Ok guys so 500 reads!!!! OMG I remember when this story had no reads and I was so depressed but I was like no I believe that this story will go far and I'll end it for myself if not for others and look now! 500 reads omg guys your amazing!

Ok now comment your opinion on this chapter! Don't forget to Comment, Vote, and Read! Lol.

My question for today is: How old are you?

Go comment cause I'd love to get to know you guys more.

Thanks so much for 500! ❥