Official?!

So close yet so far away
Can you hear me
She sleeps alone
My heart wants to come home
I wish I was, I wish I was
Beside you

My phone sang as I slept. That was the 5th time in the past 12 minutes. I finally stopped pressing ignore and answered it. I knew it was Cameron cause that's what I put as his ring tone. Get it so close yet so far away cause he's like my neighbor but we're still so far away. You probably don't get it but I do.

"Yo why did you take so long!?" He asked.
"I was sleeping!!!" He chuckled. "What my sleep is very important to me! Now what do you want?" I snapped. "Jeez ok sorry to wake the princess nevermind." He said. "Are you kidding no you woke me up now tell me why or else I will walk over to your house and smother you with a pillow!" I threatened. I heard him gulp. "Jeez you really do get all cra cra in the morning. Anyways before you kill me which I believe I called because before you and Dani leave we are gonna pull one last all nighter type thing. Anyway I'll explain later just meet me at your door in 5!" He hung up. Why does he always do that. I groaned and got up. I pulled on some black lace shorts and a white baseball tee with black sleeves. I pulled the sleeves up to my elbows. I put my hair in a top knot and put on some light makeup. I put on my all black vans and grabbed my messenger bag from aero. I threw my phone and wallet in then went outside. I saw Cam standing there with a smirk. "What now?" I snapped. "Nothing I'm just baffled how you could look this great in 5 minutes!" He said. I immediately blushed and looked at my shoes. "Come on." He said. "Where is Dani or Colin?" I asked as I climbed in noticing they weren't in the back. "It's just us."he said adding "If that's alright."
I nodded and then looked ahead. "So what are we doing?" I asked. "You'll see." Is all he said before pulling out of my driveway. He could be some murderer for all I know but the crazy thing is I'd still want him!

A few minutes later we pulled up to a drive in theater. "Hope you like classics." He said pulling up to a spot. "Yeah they aren't bad." I said. I then saw Ferris Bueller appear on the screen and did a little happy dance. "What?" He asked. "Nothing I just love this movie. When you said Classic I thought you meant like silent black and white type movies or like breakfast at Tiffany's type. Those are great but man the 80's are the best!" I said. He just looked at me and smiled.

______________________

We have now watched Ferris Bueller's day off, Goonies, Princess Bride, and are now watching Mean Girls. I mean Mean Girls is a classic of its own. Haha.
______________

CAMERON'S POV

I just keep looking over at Grace and I see her quoting over half the movie. She does this for every movie and she is just ugh amazing. There are no words to explain.

Here watching Mean Girls of all things I've had an epiphany. I want Grace to be mine. I don't care if she is moving to LA she could move to China for all I care I NEED her to be mine. I just hope she feels the same way. I look over at her and see her smiling all happy. I want to see that smile everyday of my life. She laughs and I need to hear that laugh or else nothing will ever be funny again. I've seen her cry when she told me she was leaving and I don't ever want to see her cry again!

___________________

GRACE POV
Mean Girls just ended. Throughout all the movies I kept seeing Cam look over at me. I blush thinking about it. I look over at him and he is staring at me. We just look into each other's eyes and it's like we are reading each other's minds because we both start leaning in. The moment our lips connect I know that I cant leave him. Ever. I don't want to pull away but I know that the longer I wait the more it will hurt when I leave for LA this afternoon.
He looks at me hurt. "I'm sorry." I say. I turn away and ask him to take me home.

CAMERON'S POV

Why is she sorry. I pull up between our houses and lock the doors. "The doors are locked." She mumbles. "Look at me for a second." She looks in my direction but not at me. Good enough. "Did you not feel anything back there or was it just me?" I asked. It came out harsher than I meant. "No I did that's the problem!" She said. I could tell that tears were threatening to take over her body. "Why is that a problem?" I ask softly. "Because I'm leaving in less than 12 hours to go live across the country!" She exclaimed. " Grace I like you I really like you and I want to give us a chance!" I said.
"I really like you too Cam but how are we supposed to even possibly start a relationship when we are in different time zones!" She says. I just grab her and kiss her. She doesn't pull away this time.

GRACE POV

I've decided For right now I'll just focus on the now and spend my last few moments with Cam like this. I'll work on the problem at hand later because I don't think there really is a solution. He pulls away when his phone goes off. "You need a road trip buddy?" He asks while looking at his phone. "What?" I ask confused. "Guess who is moving to LA it's not you." He said. "What do you mean?" I ask. "You know those vines and magcon well my buddy Nash and I are moving to LA we are getting an apartment there. We had always talked about it but he just showed me place and said he's ready to make the dream a reality!" He has this star struck look in his eyes and I was staring at them trying to tell what they were about the news or me? "You." He said. He snapped me out of my thought. "Wait did is ask that out loud?" I asked embarrassed. He nodded and pulled me into his chest. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He whispered into my ear. "Yes." I whispered back. He finally let me go. I got out of his hummer and shut the door. I felt arms snake around my waist and saw Cam. "What you think I'm not walking my girlfriend to the door?" He asked smirking. "I like the sound of that boyfriend." I said. He smirked. "Me too." He said. "You're just walking me to the door cause you want a goodbye kiss." I said raising my eyebrow. "You know it." He jokes. I lightly elbowed him in the chest. He pulled me into him and kissed my forehead. "Night, love!" He whispered. "Night boo!" I said back. I instantly laughed as did he. He left and got in his hummer and pulled into his drive he got out and waved before walking into his house. I closed the door and silently crept into my room pulling off my shorts and practically tearing my shirt off. I pulled on some pj shorts and a matching crop top and passed out on my floor. Not the first time.