Fourth Of July

I woke up and looked over. Cam and I had fallen asleep watching Hawaii five-0 last night. I got up and wet in my bathroom. I locked the door and got in the shower. When I got out I put on my robe. I plugged in my curling wand while I blow dried my hair. After curling it I French braided the front pieces and pulled them back with bobby pins. I also put a American flag bow in the back. I went in my closet and put on undergarments. I then put on black high waisted shorts and a cream crop top with a vintage looking American flag on it. I put on my American Flag toms. I put on my charm bracelet from my parents and my gold diamond studs. I put on my American Flag ring as well. I went opened my door to see Cam rousing from his slumber. I ran and jumped on his back. He smiled and put his arms around me. He moved me so I was facing him and he kissed me. "If only I could be woken like that every morning." He smirked. I smiled and pushed his face away from me and tried to get up. His grip around my waist tightened and I finally gave up. I just laid back into him. "Yo I don't mean to interrupt anything but guests will be here in an hour so." Said Dani buying into my room. "You didn't interrupt anything." I said smirking. I looked at Cam and he gave me a glare. I got up. "I'll be downstairs with the adults helping prepare food." I said walking out the door.

_______________

"That was amazing!" Exclaimed Nash. I smiled and so did Dani. It was just Cam, me, Dani, Colin, and Nash. I got up and grabbed everyone's dishes. I took them inside to the kitchen. I rinsed them and put them in the dishwasher. I felt arms wrap around my waist. I turned around and I was face to face with Cam. He leaned in and kissed me. I pulled away and smiled. "We should get back out there!" I said. He nodded and out the rag that was in my hand in the sink. He grabbed my hand and we walked outside. "Let's swim!" He yelled. I looked at him and said "let me at least take my shirt off before you throw me in and my shorts cause my phone is in it!" I said. I pulled my shirt off and my shorts. I was wearing my bikini already. Before he could throw me in I jumped and when I surfaced he was all wet. "Haha!" I laughed. Everyone got in and we chilled the rest of the day.

A/N MADE THIS REAL QUICK BUT YEAH HOPE YOU HAD AN AWESOME DAY!🎉
I know I did! Land of the free and home of the brave!