Buggy Take Out

I sat up and groaned. I don't want to be up right now. It's 5:30 am. I got up and let the dogs out to pee. "Why do your dogs always have to pee!!" Exclaimed Dani who couldn't get her sleep mask off. It was caught in her hair and she was whining cause she pulled some of her hair out. I put my puppies back in their cage and went back to my room. I decided to check Twitter. I spammed Cam! I felt kinda bad now but not anymore. I plugged my phone in and went to sleep.

"Hey babe wake up!"

"Hey get up I have a surprise!"

"Don't make me do this!"

"Fine." Was all Cam said. I felt my mattress move up and down. I spread my legs apart and felt something and then the mattress stopped moving and I heard a thud. I then heard a groan. My eyelids did not want to open but I forced them open. I saw Cam laying stomach down on the floor. "Omg I'm so sorry! I was just stretching!" I said. I got up and rushed to his side. "Where does is hurt?" I asked. "My nose!" He said. I rolled him over. It was bleeding. He took a nasty spill. "That's why the doctor says no monkeys jumping in the bed!" I said. I gave him a sly smirk. "Haha." He gave me a glare. I kissed his nose. "All better!" I said. He tried not to but I saw a smile creep on his face. "Aww is little Cammy smiling!" I said. He gave me a glare and got up. I kissed him. "I forgive you." He said. "Forgive me?! Your the one trying to wake me up by jumping on the bed! You should no better than to-" he cut me off "I know jump in the bed." He said. "No try to wake me up this early!" I said. He laughed. "It is 6:45 what the..." I said. He smiled and picked me up carrying me downstairs. He sat me at the table. "I'm making food what do you want?" "You can't cook just give me a sec to wake up." I got up and grabbed stuff for pancakes. I made the batter and told Cam to put 3 spoonfuls on the pan and let them cook for a few minutes then flip and do the same on the other side. I made scrambled eggs and fried up some bacon as well. I also made some hash browns.I melted some cheese and made a cheese sauce. I put the eggs on one side with the bacon and hash browns. I drizzled the cheese sauce over top of it all. I set the table with for the 4 of us because Nash was coming over. I on down the 4 plates already made. I put the pancakes on a platter in the center of the table and I put a pitcher of syrup and a thing of butter on the table as well. I gave everyone a smaller plate for their pancakes. I made a pot of coffee and put it on the table with cups. I also put a pitcher of orange juice in the center. I sat down and ate my food. When we all finished they thanked and complimented me. Dani took care of dishes since I cooked. I went and sat in the living room with Cam and Nash. I turned on FRIENDS and Nash and I sang to the theme song. "You know I took a picture with that fountain." I said. "Oh really that's cool." Said Nash. "Yeah it's in Central Park. We took a horse drawn carriage ride and it went right past it so I took some pictures with it and of it." I said. We finished watching the episode where they were 'on a break' and couldn't stop laughing. We decided to make some YouTube videos since we were all there. I had been really inactive lately. We decided that on Nash's channel We would do a truth or dare. On Cams we would do the best friend verse girlfriend tag. On my channel we would do the I do my boyfriends makeup challenge only there was a twist Nash would help me! We filmed all the videos and I got dared to kiss Cam, I beat Nash 10-8, and Cam looked like a Mr.Potato Head. "I'm so hungry!" Complained Nash. I ordered take out. We sat down in the living room and watched FRIENDS while we waited. I heard the doorbell ring so I got up and opened the door. "34.72-" he cut himself off. "Oh hey baby." Said the guy. I gave him a look of disgust and grabbed the food. I threw the money. I would just tell him to keep the change but it's a $50 bill."ugh just 10 back plz." I said. "No you deserve more. How about the 10." He said. "And this," he handed me a folded paper which I assumed was a number. "And this!" He said leaning in. I slapped him and kicked him where the sun don't shine. I grabbed my money and food and slammed the door. "What's wrong babe?" Asked Cam. I put the food in the counter and ran into his arms. He hugged me tight. I told him and he got tense. "What's his name?" "Idk wait one sec." I pulled out the paper with his phone number. It said 'call me - James' it also said his number. Cam calls the take out place and reported him.

________________

I just told Dani the story and she is laughing so hard. Now that I think about it that guy was hilarious he had black greased back hair and a scruffy beard. I laughed too. It was just her and I sitting at the bar in the kitchen. "We should do something I feel like all we do is hangout with Cam and Nash, order food, watch Netflix, and sleep!" I said. She nodded. "We could go out to a club or something? I heard there's a really popular one around the block on the beach. Invite Cam and Colin?" She asked. I nodded and smiled really big. I ran upstairs and got in the shower. I deep conditioned my hair. When I got out I put on my robe after drying off. I brushed, dried, and straightened my hair. I did my makeup. I did a dark black smokey eye and put on lipstick in a light pink nude color my signature basically Please Me by Mac. I put on some bb cream and powder as well as mascara and eyeliner. I put on bronzer lastly. I had to admit I looked really different. I never really partied in high school this was like my first big party type thing. I went in my closet and looked at my dress selection. When Dani and I went shopping last before moving to LA she insisted I get a party dress. I grabbed my white bralette with silver studs on the straps. I then grabbed my high waisted black leather skirt that went three inches above my knee. I put my outfit on and then also put on my black stilettos. I put in my diamond studs and my silver diamond necklace. I grab a black wristlet and put my phone and wallet inside. I then text Cameron. He said that he can come but wanted to know if some of the guys from Magcon could come. Most of them live in L.A now so he's been hanging with them and Nash. I haven't seen him since the take out thing. He's been busy though and I'm fine with that I understand. It also made me realize I need to make more friends here I had several close friends back home but here I only have Cam and Dani. I'm getting closer with Nash though and Colin and I are casuals friends through Dani. This reminds me it might be awkward with Dani and Colin in front of Nash. "Hey Dani!" I yell. I hear click clacks. "Yeah?" I hear. I turn and see her. "Man my best friend is hot!" I said. We both laughed. "I was gonna say the same thing." She said. We laughed again. "Hey so Cam and some of the Magcon guys are coming. "So Nash is gonna be there?" She asked nervously. I nodded hesitantly. "I-Its fine." "Wait so like Shawn as in Shawn Mendes might be there? Or Matthew or Carter or-" she asked. "Yes those guys I don't know who exactly is in L.A and who isn't tho." I said cutting her off. She nodded excitedly. "Hey remember you already cause problems fleeting with Nash and your still dating Colin don't dig your whole any deeper!" I said. She chuckled and nodded.