New Information

I went upstairs and saw him walk past me. I find that every time I see him time stops for a second and I can't breathe. At lunch today we were walking to the gym and I sat down and he walked right past me. At the end of study hall I was walking out of class and almost ran into him. I blushed and he smirked; I practically ran to my next class. In my last class,which is reading, I got a pass to go to the bathroom on my way I saw him sitting in the hall working on something. I smiled and he stared at me in acknowledgment. When I passed him I blushed. When I walked back he was walking right in front of me to the bathroom. I stopped in place until I reminded myself to walk. In that moment it was like all the things you do without even thinking; like breathing, became impossible to do. As soon as I was past him I sped walked to class and all the moments I had seen him were replaying in my mind. The moment where he first had a conversation with me stood out. I then realized I made a huge mistake not continuing the conversation if I wasn't so self cautious I wouldn't have left. As soon as the bell rang I grabbed my stuff and sped walk to my locker on my way out I saw him close his locker. I ran to my locker and threw my stuff in it. I slammed it then proceeded to follow him out of the building he got off on a floor before I had to.

When I got home I saw him playing basketball I stared at him for a moment then went inside. I got a text from Dani.

To Grace *Omg I've been texting him and look!* she attached a photo of messages and I clicked on it so I could read.
( photo in media look there to see or else you will be so confused)

My heart broke.

To Dani * wow!*

To Grace * I know right I'm so happy rn!*

To Dani * I'm happy for you.*

I mean I like him and want to be friends even if we aren't together. I think we would be great friends! I want him to be happy so.

To Grace * I'm happy for me too*