Luna Profile

[Notice: Art belongs to me, so if you try to use it without my permission, I will find you]

[NOTICE [updated: 4/3/24]: Before reading I just want you all to know, I'm making the Storm Hawks be the age of eighteen instead of fourteen in this fanfic, thank you]

Name: Luna
Nickname: Princess, Wacko Luna, Daring Luna, Lu, Rebellious Right-Hand Woman, Miss Crazy, and Lady of the Moon
Species: Human
Gender: Female
Skin Tone: Almond
Hair: Electric Blue
Eyes: Light Gray
Personality: Luna is the Sweetest girl in Atmosia that practically the boys fell head over heels for her, Luna is caring and enjoys helping out with those in need. But behind every smile, hides a troublemaking kids who loves to rebel against her father's wishes, Luna is to be a lady in waiting but she prefers to go in an adventure and explore the world. She's adventurous, daring, and even crazy when someone calls her a "pipsqueak." But despite being rebellious, she can also have a soft side when she rebels too much to the point she feels guilty for being too aggressive or daring.

Homeworld: Terra Atmosia & Terra Celestial [Narrator: I made this one up]
Likes: Rebel, Crystals, Reading, Star Gazing, Ribbon Dancing, Music, Tea, and Nature
Dislikes: Cold, Laying Low, Hiding, and being called "Pipsqueak"

Background: Luna lived in Terra Celestial when she was little, during that time her Mom was a Sky Knight and meet Ace. At the time, she learned from her parents that when she turns eighteen she would be married to him, making Luna curious about marriage until Ace explained it to her. Afterwards, Luna was excited to have a wedding to remember. Until one unfortunate event where Luna father finds out about Ace turning against the Storm Hawks and swearing his loyalty to Cyclonia, Luna didn't know that the Ace she knew was bad. Her father told her they had to leave and took her away from Terra Celestial until her mother went to go grab the scroll before it was too late. From there she never returned and Moonlight told Deimos to leave and never return, making Luna confused until her father fed her some tea that would soon make her forget about the arranged marriage and Dark Ace. When they arrived at Atmosia, they soon started a new life and Luna father heard the news that her mother didn't make it. They had their funeral at Atmosia as Luna promised her mother that she will chase her dreams, unfortunately for Luna her father wants her to be a "Lady in Waiting" so that she could be married and start her own life. But pretty soon, a new squadron called "Storm Hawks" will soon change Luna's life, including being adopted by squad Medic.

Family:
- Deimos [Father]
- Marietta [Mother]
- Moonlight [Grandmother]
- Hilal [Grandfather]
- Oberon [Uncle]
- Celenia [Aunt]
- Scorpio [Cousin]
Best Friends: Aerrow, Piper, Finn, Junko, Stork, Radarr, Mags, and Starling
Friends: Dove, Suzy Lu, Billy Rex, Davey Digger, Bobby Bones, Tritonn, Burner, Blister, and Harrier
Love Interest: Finn and Stork
Enemy: Master Cyclonis, Ravess, Dark Ace, and Snipe
Rival: Ravess