Chapter 39 ~ I OBJECT!!!!

Squadron Log: Terra Celestial is now under the possession of the Cyclonian. Civilians forced to work without rest, Luna and the Zodiacs families held captive in the dungeons. While the Resistance's are hidden in the cavern caves avoiding to be seen for spotted, thankfully there was landing port for us to land so we could recon the area and see what we're up against. Unfortunately the town is heavily guarded so there's no way we can take them down on our own. Then there's the situation with Repton and his Raptors guarding the Altar of the Moon, luckily Capricorn and I were able to find his brother Titan unharmed and safe, he managed to escape from imprisonment so we brought him and anyone else who escaped from being captured to safety. Unfortunately, we were running out of time if we didn't decide what to do, and Luna's curse is getting worst.

[Bam]

Scorpio: We need to figure out a way to rescue the civilians and our families from the Cyclonians and Raptors, any ideas?
Junko: Maybe we can surprise them with one of Luna's custom bombs
Taurus: We can't, it will only make them realize they're being attacked, and put the civilians in danger
Piper: What about paralyzing them, that could work
Aries: No can do, we're running low and we don't have enough to take on a whole army
Aerrow: Or we can contacted the other Sky Knights and ask for their help
Scorpio: Wrong move, if we contact them to come to Terra Celestial it could also be a trap to capture them. We just got lucky and didn't get caught when they powered up, we can't risk it anymore

While the Storm Hawks discuss any other ideas, Luna however remained in her room feeing weary and tired by the curse effecting her. She worries for her father and the family, fearing for the worst when the door opened and see Mags walk in.

Mags: You okay, Luna?
Luna: Yeah, I'm okay... Just concerned about them
Mags: It'll be okay, we just need to create a diversion or something to keep him busy. Without giving you away to him, we'll figure out a was to rescue them
Luna: [sigh] I sure hope so

Mags left Luna to be alone, while she sat there thinking, until she realized that there was only one option that can save her family and her people. Day became night as the Storm Hawks and Zodiacs rested, however one member was wide awake as she walked into Stork and Finn's room and left them the rings, while she went into the Bridge and left a Message for them. She got her skimmer and opened the hangar as she hopped on, and looked back at the Condor while a single tear falls and she wipes it away feeling guilty for what she was about to do.

Luna: I'm sorry Storm Hawks

Luna drove off and left the cave to get to her destination, meanwhile the Storm Hawks and Zodiacs woke up to get to work when Mags noticed Luna missing.

Mags: Guys, where's Luna?
Finn: Yeah, I found the ring she wore and she never takes that off
Stork: Same here
Aerrow: Where could she be?
Piper: Hey, there's a message left for us

The Storm Hawks and the Zodiacs went to the bridge and spotted a Message Crystal, and played it with Capricorn's recorder.

Luna [Recorder]: Storm Hawks... I have a message for both squadrons, if you're hearing this it means I went rogue and decided to take matters into my own hands. I can't bear to see anyone get hurt by the Cyclonians. So I decided to go and confront the Dark Ace, all by myself. Don't try to interfere, this is my battle and my alone. Stork, Finn, if you're listening to this, I want you to know that I'm sorry for what I'm about to do, I've done horrible mistakes myself and I hope you find someone who can treat you better than what I did.... Please, take good care... I love you...
Capricorn: [stops the recorder] You don't think she'll actually
Aerrow: Storm Hawks, let's fly!!
Scorpio: We'll be here protecting the civilians. Go!!