Chapter 32 ~ Stratosphere

All was quiet in the Condor, everyone was in their room and Finn was cuddling with Luna peacefully. Even when he turns his body around he takes her along with him, while Stork was enjoying his bath in peace. Aerrow walked to the Bridge when all of the sudden, something was firing at the Condor out of no where making the Condor move left and right causing Finn to wake up and fall of his bed, dragging Luna down with him as they screamed and fall. Mags was working on the serum for Luna when the Condor shifted making Mags grab a hold of his equipment before anything could fall. Everyone left their rooms and rushed to the Bridge, except for Stork who was trying to get a towel.

Luna: What's going on?!
Aerrow: Evasive maneuvers, everyone!!

Luna rushed to get a hold of the steering wheel as she gets a hold of the Condor trying to dodge the attack, until the door opened and she looked back to see Stork just in time, except he was wearing a towel and shirtless making her blush.

Stork: Oh sure! I make a nice relaxing swamp bath and we just have to get attacked... Ah!! Luna!!!
Luna: Huh?!

Stork quickly got a hold of the steering wheel as he drive the Condor away before it could crash into something, while Luna slipped out of Stork's arms and stepped a few feet away still blushing when she saw Mags grinning.

Mags: You and your-
Luna: I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT!!!

All of the sudden one of the pipes broke, letting out a bit of steam. Radarr looked around to find something to seal it when he had an idea, he quickly spotted Stork's towel and yanked it making Stork screamed while catching Luna's attention making Mags quick to shield Luna's eyes from Stork being completely naked.

Luna: What happened?!
Mags: Nothing your eyes do not need to see... Until you're married
Luna: Huh?
Mags: Just trust me on this
Aerrow: Piper! Where are these things coming from?
Piper: If my math is correct. And it's always is these trajectories all originate from a point exactly twenty leagues... Above us
Aerrow: Twenty leagues?!
Mags: Is that even possible?!
Aerrow: But... No one's ever gone that high. Ever!
Luna: Unless...
Aerrow: I don't believe it. Someone's reached... The stratosphere!
Piper: But who?

Just then, an arrow went through the walls of the Condor and landed on the Bridge, making everyone wonder until Luna was able to peek through Mags fingers to see it as she growls in anger.

Aerrow/Luna: Ravess!
Luna: Oooohhh~ when I see her I'm gonna-
Mags: Keep your eyes shield, your poor innocent eyes cannot see the... Nudity
Stork: Hey!
Luna: Wait! Stork's naked? [blushes]
Mags: Yes, and you will not see it!!
Aerrow: The stratosphere... How could Ravess have-
Piper: Aerrow! We need a plan!
Aerrow: Right! Junko! The emergency flares! Throw them up!!
Aerrow: Finn! Nail it!!

Finn got ready to shoot away, as he blasted the emergency flares causing a huge flash to conceal the Condor.

Piper: Clever~
Aerrow: Won't last. Stork, find some cover! Fast
Stork: Was getting kinda drafty
Aerrow: I meant for the ship
Stork: Right
Piper: Actually, if you could do both that would be great
Luna: Can I at least have a peek?
Storm Hawks [Except Stork]: NO!!!
Aerrow: Luna, take the controls. Stork, get dressed

Stork quickly left to get changed while Luna was now able to see and steer the Condor to safety, as she activated the grappling hooks as they hid  in plain sight.

Luna's P.O.V

After we landed to a safe zone, Aerrow gathered us to the table so that he could explain to us the plan. Stork came back all dressed, while I couldn't get the image of him shirtless off my head until Mags bonked my head.