Chapter 1 ~ Age of Heroes

... I have to go back!! The scroll!!...

... It's too dangerous!!...

... MARIETTA!!!!...

Luna: [gasp] [huff] [huff] It was only just a dream... What time is it?... Oh no!! I better get dressed before my Papa realizes I slept in.

I rushed into my walk in closet and get dressed for the day, since my father hopes that I'll find love someday to be with for the rest of my life.

I walked to my vanity and sat down to fix my hair and putting in a bit of make up, afterwards I put my shoes on and walked downstairs to eat breakfast

I walked to my vanity and sat down to fix my hair and putting in a bit of make up, afterwards I put my shoes on and walked downstairs to eat breakfast. I finished breakfast and walked around town, there were a couple of guy checking me out and greeting me but I pay no mind, when I got to the center of the town I spotted a couple of new people in Atmosia.

No One's P.O.V

While the others were feeling bummed out about not being official Sky Knights, they heard footsteps from a distance.

???: Hello, are you new here?

Everyone looked to their left and see the most beautiful girl walking up to them, as her hair sways, she smiles while the Merb and Human's jaws dropped. Finn was the first to go up to the girl with a big smile.

Finn: Why hello, you must be the most beautiful girl in the whole wide world, my name is Finn. Your handsomely knight in...

Before Finn could continue on, the girl looked behind to see the shy Merb who had his back hunched and looking scared for some reason. This made the girl walk up to him as he stood still, her eyes were fixated on his ears as she reached out and touched them.

???: Oh my goodness, you're from Merbia. Right?
Stork: E-E-Eh... Yes. T-The names Stork
???: Stork... Fasinating, you look exactly what I read in the books, though you're pretty cute when you stuttered like that [giggles]

Stork could feel his heart skip a beat when he heard the girl say that, plus she looked rather adorable in his eyes as he blushes more and then hugs her out of no where.

Aerrow: Stork!!
Piper: Sorry, he's not usually like this. Stork you're gonna scare-
???: [giggles] It's okay, I probably shouldn't have made him flustered. It's a habit of mine
Stork: I don't deserve your attention~
Junko: Stork, you may wanna let her go or else she won't be able to breathe and-
???: Hold on... Are you... [gasp] You're a Wallop! Aren't you?
Junko: Eh, yeah. The name Junko
???: Fascinating, I never met a Wallop before! I've always wanted to meet one

Stork let the girl go as she examined Junko, when suddenly she heard a chirp and see a furry creature cross between a lemur and a rabbit. wearing a similar outfit like Aerrow, the girl was so overjoyed that she got down to it's height and smiled.