Chapter 34 ~ Life with Leugey

Luna's P.O.V

The Storm Hawks and I were flying to search for a crystal Piper have been searching for, I wasn't too sure what she was gonna do with it but she explained it to us on the way.

Piper: Yep, just like my crystalic formation charts predicted, there's a gravitron crystal riiiight... There!
Finn: Okay, how do you keep all this junk about crystals in your head, Piper?
Piper: Oh, come on, lots of people know this stuff. Especially, Capricorn~
???: She's right
Luna: [eyes widen] [gasp] Incoming!!

All of the sudden, Repton and his Raptors came flying out of no whereas we all looked at the top of the peak.

Aerrow/Repton: GET THE CRYSTAL!!!!!!

We all stepped on it, as we fly towards the mountain while I flew behind everyone else and got ready to fire from behind the Raptors when Junko got taken down by Hoerk.

Luna: Junko!! [glares] Have a taste of my smoke bomb! Oh Mags~

Mags nodded as I threw my smoke bomb at Hoerk, when it went off Mags took the opportunity to shoot as his skimmer got taken down only for Piper to get hit and her skimmer destroyed causing her to crash into Finn and for Spitz to get distracted and crash.

Mags: Luna!! Wheels now!!
Luna: On it!!

We were about to shifted our skimmer with wheels as both Mags and I drive after Aerrow and Repton only for Repton to throw a bomb at Aerrow but Radarr caught it and threw it. Making giant boulders roll towards us, Mags and I were still in the air but spotted Leugey heading his way to where the Crystal.

Aerrow: Oh no! Leugey's gonna get the Crystal!!
Stork: Not if we have anything to say about that!

Mags and I drove after Stork and Leugey as I drove next go Stork while Mags drove next to Leugey ready to shoot his ride when suddenly we realized the path was blocked causing our rides to crash as we flew in the air, I quickly tapped Stork so that he'd land softly but I wasn't quick to tap on myself so that I would float. As I landed on my foot and heard a snap making me cry in pain.

Leugey/Stork/Mags: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

[Snap]

Luna: AGHHHH!!!!
Mags: [eye widen] [gasp] Luna!!!
Luna: Ow ow ow, it hurts~
Mags: Stork!! Go after the crystal!!
Stork: On it!!

Stork rushed ahead with Leugey following after him, while Mags stayed with me while I cry in pain.

Mags: It's okay it's okay, I need to see how bad the injury is. On a scale one to ten, how much does it hurt?
Luna: Agh!! Ten! Definitely a ten~
Mags: Okay okay, let's see. I don't see any cuts but definitely bruising and swelling, I need to put a cast on it. Can you bare with me
Luna: [sniff] I'll try

Mags worked fast, as he wrapped my leg in a cast, then lifted me in his arms as we spotted Aerrow rushing in as well followed him only to see Stork stuck on Leugey back for some reason.

Aerrow: Uh, Stork, what are you doing?
Stork: Aerrow, Mags, Luna, stay back! Everything that comes near me gets stuck!

All of the sudden, Radarr was about to be pulled towards them when Aerrow caught his hands and held him, when we heard engine roaring from outside.

Aerrow: Time to go. We're going to have to figure this out on the Condor
Mags: He's right, plus I need to treat Luna's injury

We quickly left the cave and entered the Condor while Mags placed me on the couch to treat my injury, while I was hissing at the pain.