Chapter 62 ~ Cyclonia Rising: Part 2

[Note: Grab you a box of tissues, cause it's about to be sad in this one]

At Terra Celestial, The Zodiacs were leading the civilians to safety along with Ravess and the Cyclonian Resistance when they hear from Aries that something is approaching their home Terra. Scorpio understood and pulled Ravess aside as he instructed her on what to do.

Scorpio: Ravess, get the civilians to the Cavern Caves where they'll be safe, it's your job to make sure that everyone is safe and unharmed
Ravess: But, what about you?
Scoprio: I'm going to try to stop Cyclonis
Ravess: [eyes widen] What?! No! You can't!! I won't lose you and-
Scorpio: You won't just trust me, I'll come back to you. I promise, but you have to trust what I'm doing. It's not only to protect my home terra, but to protect you and our future together, promise me mi amor, you'll do everything to protect everyone

Ravess looked at Scorpio as she felt tears building up inside, she pulled Scorpio for a hug while he hugged her back, they pulled away but placed their foreheads against each other as Ravess spoke to him one last time.

Ravess: Don't die on me, Scorpio

Ravess pulled Scorpio in for a kiss, as he kissed her back. After they broke the kiss, Capricorn arrived with his little brother in a wheelchair.

Capricorn: Scorpio, we're ready!!
Scorpio: Go, mi amor
Ravess: Okay, I'll take Titan for you
Capricorn: Thanks, let's go!!

Scorpio and Ravess split up as the Zodiacs got ready to battle while Ravess took Titan and sped off to the caves where the Resistance and the families helped the Civilians to safety, along with helping Ravess get Titan inside the cave, just then Ravess heard a little girl crying from a distance as she spotted her and handed Titan to a Talon Resistance member and went after the little girl, she dodged and avoided the rubble that was falling that she scooped up the little girl and ran back to the caves avoiding the rocks and bricks around her till she made it in time while holding onto the little girl in her arms. Meanwhile the Zodiacs got into position and started using their powers together to protect their home Terra from the attack until the flying Terra arrived. The Zodiacs looked at each other and took a deep breath as they prepared themselves.

Cancer: Taurus, I just want you to know my brotha. You are my best friend, if I'm dying you dying with me. Ain't no choice!!!
Scorpio: Zodiacs... FOR TERRA CELESTIAL AND ALL OF ATMOS!!!!!
Zodiacs: FOR TERRA CELESTIAL AND ALL OF ATMOS!!!!

The Zodiacs took down the protective shields as they charged and fought, they stayed together but however the battle was overwhelming as one by one the Zodiac members were dropping one by one, the smoke appeared as Aquarius was the last member remaining till she heard footsteps and saw the Dark Ace approaching with a grin on his face.

Dark Ace: Poor Aquarius, all alone and your fellow comrades are all dead
Aquarius: [growls] [glares] YOU WILL REGRET THIS YOU-

[STAB]

Aquarius: Ugh... [look down] M-Mom... Luna... F-F-Forgive me

Aquarius looked down as a blade pieced right through her stomach, causing her to slid off the end of the Dark Ace's blade as she falls back and lands on the ground while clutching onto her wound while she coughs. She heard footsteps and saw the Dark Ace looking down at her, while she tries to stay alive.

Dark Ace: I would finish you off, but Cyclonis has better plans for Luna to end up like her nightmare self... Fallen. once she is lured here the Nightcrawlers will snatch her while she's mourning for your deaths, while you can't do anything to protect her. Farewell, Aquarius, it's a shame that you won't be able to attend Luna and I's wedding, considering you have failed Marietta and your father. Should've became a talon when you had a chance