Chapter 40 ~ Radarr Love

I gathered some essential and money since we were heading to the pit stop, I needed a list of things and hopped on my Skimmer along with everyone else as we drove onto the pit stop grounds and landed next to Mags.

Aerrow: Okay, if we want to make the concert, everybody's got five minutes to do what they need to do, and then we gotta go
Piper: Great, I need to grab another turbo crystal
Luna: [pulls out a notepad] And I need to get some supplies for my next-

Aerrow and Mags both gave me a stern warning in their eyes when they looked at me, while I took out a pencil and crossed off one of the bomb upgrade ideas that I knew they wouldn't approve of while putting a nervous smile on my face

Luna: Eh heh heh, I mean get some snacks

Just then we heard Stork screaming as he drove his Stork Mobile and landed hard, making all of us wince in pain.

Stork: I need a new proton impeller
Junko: I need the bathroom
Finn: Uh, if you're wondering why he didn't go on the Condor... Don't ask

Everyone rushed to get what they need, leaving me with Radarr.

Luna: [sigh] typical day for us, right Radarr? Radarr?

I looked around for Radarr, as I searched for him. I kept walking around looking for him, when I spotted Radarr running off with a chicken in his arms and a pan.

Luna: Radarr, there you are! Is that chicken trying to- pffftt kiss you? [chuckles] Is that the same chicken that you have on the photo when we went to the Exosphere?

Radarr looked at me in annoyance as he threw the chicken up in the air and ran off while I followed him, however I noticed that the Condor was leaving making me panic as Radarr and I tried to call out for them, but they completely forgotten about us.

Luna: Did they just left us?! How could they do that to us!?
Radarr: [squawk] [shrug his shoulders]
Luna: Okay, let's not panic, I think I left my skimmer here so we can ride it and catch up to the Condor... I hope

[clucking and squawking]

We both heard a chicken clucking as we looked back to see the female chicken running towards Radarr, he kept dodging and running away while I decided to go look for my skimmer. Sure enough, when I found it in tacked, I hopped on and drove off to see Radarr hopped on a cargo, so I followed him and landed on top of the cargo.

Luna: Radarr! Don't go off without me, I can't be separated from you or else the others won't know where one of us is and-
???: You!
???: It's him! From the belly of that sky beast!
Luna: Huh?! Radarr!
???: We've got some unfinished business with you!

I peeked inside the cargo and spotted Radarr cornered by a couple of sailors, that I spring into action and got ready to fight when all of the sudden they just threw him up in the air and cheering huzzah for some reason.

Luna: Uhhhh... Should I be worried?
Sailor A: We never got to thank ye and yer friends properly for saving us last time we met
Luna: Oh yeah, when we rescued you from the Leviathan
Sailor C: Now we want to make up for that terribly lapse in manners
Sailor A: With a feast! In your honor!

Just then, they presented us with some dead fish that made me sick to the stomach, Radarr was about to eat one when suddenly we heard a crash from outside. I looked out and spotted some Sky Sharks attacking the cargo, that's when I got an idea.

Luna: Radarr, hand me that dead fish, I got a plan. It's risky, but I'm willing to take the chance if you be my temporary co-pilot

Radarr nodded as he gathered the dead fish and I got on my skimmer as I drove off and lured the Sky Sharks away, making myself float as Radarr got behind the wheel and floated while tossing the dead fish in different directions while dodging and jumping around the Sky Sharks, almost having some close calls until Radarr steered back as I deactivated my gravity manipulation to land into my skimmer and drove back to cargo and land inside.