Sky Knights of Terra Celestial

[Note: Just to clarify I will be uploading my own art of the Zodiac members but for now I was able to draw out three, but more of them will come soon. Please be patient and if I find out my art is being used without my consent, I will find you 👁️👁️ also the image above is not mine, just an example of that their insignia "may" look like ^ got it]

Scorpio [Male] - Leader
Weapon: Crystal Energy Sword
Bio: Scorpio was young at the time when he was training under Marietta's wing in becoming a sky knight, at the time he was placed in charge of keeping sure that the civilian were okay and had everything they needed, including the Sky Knights that travel to Terra Celestial to gather some info in the archive or supplies. At the time he trained day and night until he finally gathered some allies and friends to forge a squadron and take Marietta's place as the Sky Knight Leader of the Zodiacs when Marietta stepped down in order to take care of her daughter. He still trained with Marietta at the time and watched after his cousin when the adults have meetings or attend at a trial, and even after Marietta's death he would train around the tree where Marietta was buried feeling her watchful eyes observing him as he trains.
Voice Actor: Ray Chase

Capricorn [Male] - Crystals ExpertWeapon: Crystal Energy polearmBio: a bookworm who sticked his nose into the books and crystals, watching over his ill little brother and helped around the house with his mother

Weapon: Crystal Energy polearm
Bio: a bookworm who sticked his nose into the books and crystals, watching over his ill little brother and helped around the house with his mother. The three of them became inseparable and loving family when one day when the Cyclonian's attacked and the Dark Ace came to retrieve his fiancé, Capricorn's mom was taken away by the Cyclonian while Capricorn was struggling to fight back and rescue his mother. After the attack, Capricorn swore to rescue his mother and protect Terra Celestial from the evil of Cyclonia. He trained and studied until he joined Scorpio's squadron and became their Crystal Expert, which his knowledge and dedication he created more useful devices that can only be activate by a Crystal and help his home Terra.
Voice Actor: Alejandro Saab

Libra [Male]- Squad Medic
Weapon: Senbon Needles
Bio: Libra has a keen sight and smell for detecting any signs of poison, disease, and infection. When it comes to him, his talent is incredible, he helps his father in the infirmary when he was young and still does. He enjoys being around the Archive Library where he can study more about any cure for anything, during that time Scorpio recruited him and he became the squad's medic. He tends to the wounded and injured patients, but when he isn't he's in his office conducting remedy and medicine for his patients and for Sky Knights who stop by to seek help from him. He even tends to his ill mother who is fighting a disease, while trying to stay alive to be around Libra and his father.
Voice Actor: J Micheal Tatum

Sagittarius [Male] - Tactician
Weapon: Two Handed Sword
Bio: Sagittarius has been the expert in strategizing as well thought out plan, missions that were either stealth or demolition during his time when he and his family helped out with the Sky Knights. At the time, he was recruited by Scorpio to join his squadron and became their tactician of the squad. But besides planning their next mission, he also enjoys gathering info about each Terra and keeping updated on what's going on, including knowing the status of each Terra. In his free time, he spends some time with his two siblings, a brother and a sister who he also tells stories to them about the Terras on Atmos.
Voice Actor: Kamen Casey