Chapter 7 - Absolute Power

I was chillin outside the Condor playing my guitar as I play a few tunes, after I was done I stretched my arms and got up when all of the sudden I started floating in midair. I started to panic and float around when I noticed I was floating away from the Condor, I grabbed my crystal energy whip and got ahold of the railing as I held on tight.

Luna: HELP!!!!!!

Mags P.O.V

I was working on organizing my essential supplies for my first aid kit I was going to give to Luna, for whenever she has to go gather supplies on her own. I was enjoying listening to the music when Finn interrupted it by changing the music to rock, I mean I don't hate it but he always changes it halfway and it annoying.

Finn: That's better

He was just pretending to be playing a guitar until Piper changed it, once again Finn changed it and they both got into an argument.

Piper: Excuse me. That was my favorite song
Finn: Why would you want to listen to that stuff when you can have the song stylings of Finn instead?
Mags: Not everyone has the same taste of music, Finn
Finn: Well how come none of you complain about her playing the guitar
Aerrow: She plays it well, and loves all music except for classic
Piper: Besides, I'd rather eat nails, which is exactly what that sounds like on a chalkboard

Finn and Piper kept changing the song back and forth between song, while I decide to go check on Luna only to find her missing.

Mags: Huh? Where's Luna?
Piper: Please stop!
Finn: You know, what you need is a lesson in cool Piper, and this is where it's at!
Piper: I definitely do not need to learn how to be "cool" from you. Besides, it's my turn!
Finn: Whatever!
Mags: Uh guys... Ugh, Nevermind I'll go find her

I left the deck and went searching for Luna in her room but no signs of her anywhere,  I checked the infirmary, the kitchen, and the bay but couldn't find her anywhere. I walked back to the deck only to see Piper and Finn arguing again.

Piper: You are so childish, Finn! You never respect anyone else, and, to top it off, your music grates on my nerves and I can't take it anymore!

Piper threw Finn record across the room, but we didn't hear a shatter, instead we heard a familiar voice that made me grit my teeth.

???: Problem with your record player?
Piper: Heh, Heh, Uhm... Starling, what are you doing here?
Mags: Yeah, what are you doing here?
Starling: I'm on a mission, and I need some help
Stork: Umm guys... Why is my right-hand woman floating in the air outside of the Condor? And when did she started floating?

[Silence]

Storm Hawks: LUNA!!!!!!

Everyone rushed outside to see Luna floating in midair while she had her whip out, I was in sheer panic when I saw her floating once more. Why so sudden that she is now floating?! And this time the longest time!?

Luna: Guys!!! HELP!!!!!
Aerrow: Hang on, we'll pull you in!!

Everyone got a hold of the whip as we pulled Luna, but because of the wind and speed, Luna hands were slipping and she suddenly let go of the end of the whip and floated more.

Luna: AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Mags: Luna!!! I'll go after her!!!
Aerrow: Way ahead of you!!

Aerrow and I rushed to the Hangar to go fetch Luna before she floated up into space, we flew our Skimmers and flown after her. It didn't take long to see her as she kept floating up, I reached out to grab her when suddenly another Skimmer appeared and grabbed Luna. It was Starling, she caught Luna and now she was riding next to Aerrow. My face turned red when I saw how chummy she was with Aerrow while they chat and smiled, I flew back to the Condor and entered the Hangar, pretty soon Starling and Aerrow show up while our friends arrived.