Chapter 20 ~ Terra Neon

Luna's P.O.V

After our last mission that made me in tears, I felt better and more relaxed knowing Finn isn't going to fade away as I sat on the roof playing my hammer guitar and singing to get my mind at ease until Aerrow called out for me.

Aerrow: Luna! We need your vote
Luna: Huh?
Aerrow: Wanna spend the weekend at Terra Neon?
Luna: Terra Neon? What's that place?
Mags: Oh right, since you've lived your life in Terra Celestial and Terra Atmosia, you never been to any other Terra
Aerrow: I guess we'll take the others vote. All in favor to spend the weekend at Terra Neon, raise your hand

[Storm Hawks raise their hands]

Mags: Okay, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5!
Aerrow: Okay, looks like we're spending the weekend on Terra Neon!
Finn: Yes!!

Finn and Junko high five each other when Junko high fives too hard crashing Finn to the ground, while Radarr looked upset.

Aerrow: Sorry Radarr, we'll visit the Terra of Giant Bananas next time
Finn: Besides [dust himself off] Terra Neon is the funnest place in the Atmos! It's got everything, rides, shows, games, all you can eat sky dogs, and flame corn!
Luna: Wow~ sounds fun! I can't wait for my first experience at Terra Neon
Mags: You'll love it

When we're about to approach Terra Neon, I left to my room to get dressed into something nice and throw in a pink puff cropped jacket with black tank top and black high waisted shorts, over the knee black socks, pink high top shoes and some black garter to hold my socks. I threw in a bit of make up on and got my satchel as we landed on Terra Neon, I could see the brightly colored lights outside my window as I rushed down the ramp to see everyone else just standing there when I stopped to see the one thing the Terra doesn't have.

Piper: Yeah, this place has it all. Except one thing; people!
Luna: Huh? Where is everyone?
Aerrow: It's like everyone just vanished
Luna: You guys told me this place has it all, but there are no people

Finn and Stork looked at me as their jaws dropped, I was confused as to why they were staring at me until Mags spoke.

Mags: Hello? HELLO?!
Piper: Okay, this is weird. Terra Neon is ALWAYS packed. Where is everybody?
Finn:... You know what this means...
Junko:... [gasp] No lines for us!!!

They both high five, only for Finn to crash into the floor once more until Junko and Radarr ran off.

Finn: Hey, wait for me!! C'mon Luna [grabs Luna hand]
Luna: Whoa!! Okay

I followed Finn as we went to see the silly mirrors, Stork and Radarr on the cardboard cutout Photo Booth, we got to ride on some rollercoasters, and Finn won me a stuffed teddy bear. I was enjoying a sky dog, when I noticed Aerrow and Mags walking up to Piper who was looking for something.

Aerrow: So, what are you looking for?
Piper: [sigh] Some kind of clue, I dunno. I guess I'm just kinda hoping something will hit me

Just then a paper flew into her face, as she stood up and removed it only to see that it was a flyer.

Piper: "Who wants to be a Mega Star?"
Mags: A contest maybe?
Aerrow: Looks like it's at "The Constellation Theater"
Luna: Constellation theater? I never knew there was a theater!! Can we go!!
Piper: C'mon guys, I found a-

We stopped to find Finn and Junko chowing down on some cotton candy when they came out and had a hairstyle made of cotton candy on their heads.

Piper: Clue
Finn: Delicious AND stylish!
Junko: Want some?
Stork: I'll pass